Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hope he wins one of his Grammy noms!
I think Taylor and Billie will probably sweep in the categories they're nominated for but like come on, they have enough Grammys so I hope they let Harry win at least one!! It's been a great year for pop music so it's a really tight race :/

Reactions: 1
I honestly adore Harry, and I know none of us know the “real” him but I really do think (/hope!) he is a good person inside & out. There is just something truly captivating about him yet I can’t pin point what exactly. I’m 25 now and I think I was 15/16 when they first formed on the X factor and even then Harry was always my fave 😉 I think he’s getting better with age too 😏 Love his music his voice just everything - I also think he can pull off any outfit and I like how he dresses even if it is all part of the “brand”. Just pure love for him 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww I don't listen to Nialls solo stuff much, though I do think nice to meet ya would've been a britpop classic in the 90s, but that makes me so sad that people walked out mid-show. At least get your moneys worth :(

I do think the boys going solo has been quite eye opening in a way. I don't know if they all thought they'd have 1D levels of success as solo artists but it does seem Harry was leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of them from near enough the beginning of the hiatus. I remember when Harry and Niall were touring around the same time during Spring 2018 and Harry was selling out arenas whereas Niall was playing smaller venues (nothing wrong with that ofc, I love intimate gigs). I still think Harry might be the only one to have a significant audience of non-directioners. The unbiased music critics I watch on youtube have so far found the other solo projects lacklustre but have praised both of Harrys albums highly (of course it will always be subjective and you can enjoy what you like).
I think with Harrys charisma which is huge and the massive backing of the Azoffs he was always pinned as the one to be leaps and bounds ahead of the others. Strangly enough, even though I love Harry I happen to think Heartbreak Weather was a better album.

His mum must be so proud how he’s turned out especially being in the public eye. Everyone speaks so highly of him 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm so glad he didn't keep shtum about all the idiotic meltdowns over him wearing a dress. He looks beautiful as always <3

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t know who he is or anything about him 😆
but I listen to his sleep story on the calm app whenever I’m struggling to sleep, his voice is dreamy and soothing 🛌 😴 .
Calm app is subscription so you can’t listen directly, there are recordings though on YouTube, sound quality isn’t as good, type in ‘harry styles dream with me’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t know who he is or anything about him 😆
but I listen to his sleep story on the calm app whenever I’m struggling to sleep, his voice is dreamy and soothing 🛌 😴 .
Calm app is subscription so you can’t listen directly, there are recordings though on YouTube, sound quality isn’t as good, type in ‘harry styles dream with me’
Omg it got me too giddy to sleep when I listened to it before bed hahahaha but I guess it's way more effective when you have no emotional connections to him. You should defo check out his music :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
UK Harry fans - if you're interested in buying his Vogue cover, you can buy it on Magazine Heaven :love: :love: (still need somewhere to stock the Variety cover though!!)

I love Harry but again as I said before, I don't get why he doesn't acknowledge his fan base young and old. He just received an award from Variety and in the video'd speech he thanks everyone but the people who bought his product. The fans.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
He really is the entire package. Its almost unfair how he manages to excel in everything he tries!! I hope I'll be able to get hold of his Vogue cover in the UK. It was such an ordeal getting the Rolling Stones magazine last year....I think I called up most of the WHSmiths in my area and ended up buying it on depop:cry::cry:
Did you get a copy of the Vogue you wanted ? they are in the supermarkets here in Canada for $7

1607883857158.png

Did anyone see Timothee Chalamet impersonate Harry on SNL? I adore Timothee so I'm glad to see this combo.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 345586

Did anyone see Timothee Chalamet impersonate Harry on SNL? I adore Timothee so I'm glad to see this combo.
Hahahaha I saw a tiktok about it and it certainly is the crossover we all deserved this year 😂 😂 also happy fine line anniversary everyone !!!

Did you get a copy of the Vogue you wanted ? they are in the supermarkets here in Canada for $7
Yes thank you!! I ordered one from a magazine chain here for I think £13(🥴) and pre-ordered Variety for about £11 so hopefully they don't take too long to arrive

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.