Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else have a weird feeling about all of this? When have we ever got this many paparazzi pics of harry and a girl in the space of a couple of days? I hope he’s comfortable with whatever the situation is but it’s so questionable. Also loads of fans are calling him out for not wearing a proper mask and generally not being as conscious of the pandemic as he should be, which is valid but obviously fans were quiet about it until this week. I can’t help but think it’s a bit of a kick in the teeth to Anne who had to spend Christmas alone while he’s been travelling throughout the pandemic (I know mostly for work but him and his management haven’t been as careful as they could’ve been). I’ve never seen so many fans upset at him before😞
I agree, I have a weird feeling about this relationship.. just seen that there's a Harry & Olivia thread on Tattle and I agree with whoever on there said that with his previous relationship with Camille, there was pretty much no pics of them, just blurry phone pics. And now suddenly we're bombarded with tons of Harry/Olivia high quality paparazzi pics. It feels a bit off

Reactions: 3
I agree, I have a weird feeling about this relationship.. just seen that there's a Harry & Olivia thread on Tattle and I agree with whoever on there said that with his previous relationship with Camille, there was pretty much no pics of them, just blurry phone pics. And now suddenly we're bombarded with tons of Harry/Olivia high quality paparazzi pics. It feels a bit off
I keep forgetting that their film is for the general public and not just his fans because of course this wouldn’t be his approach if he was promoting something specifically for his core fan base. I’m stuck between it being too blatant to be a PR stunt but too contrived for it to be a genuine relationship.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else have a weird feeling about all of this? When have we ever got this many paparazzi pics of harry and a girl in the space of a couple of days? I hope he’s comfortable with whatever the situation is but it’s so questionable. Also loads of fans are calling him out for not wearing a proper mask and generally not being as conscious of the pandemic as he should be, which is valid but obviously fans were quiet about it until this week. I can’t help but think it’s a bit of a kick in the teeth to Anne who had to spend Christmas alone while he’s been travelling throughout the pandemic (I know mostly for work but him and his management haven’t been as careful as they could’ve been). I’ve never seen so many fans upset at him before😞
Reminds me of the Taylor Swift fling! That was also around Christmas/New Year and went from nothing to pap shots holding hands and kissing within days, then it ended just as quickly. I sound like a Larry shipper now 😂

Reactions: 2
Reminds me of the Taylor Swift fling! That was also around Christmas/New Year and went from nothing to pap shots holding hands and kissing within days, then it ended just as quickly. I sound like a Larry shipper now 😂
Oh god I'm so conscious of not acting like one but this does all sound stunty 😂😂 they think Larry are coming out in the near future and this is all part of it from what I've seen

Oh god I'm so conscious of not acting like one but this does all sound stunty 😂😂 they think Larry are coming out in the near future and this is all part of it from what I've seen
They've been saying they're coming out soon for years now! I think the weirdest thing I heard was that they got married years ago?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i guess it seems so unlike him. I think if you are in a bubble with people day in day out and a beautiful woman is for all purposes your boss and you can only mix with them and a few others things are going to happen. I can’t help but feel Camille was the one that got away and they were prefect together.

Reactions: 2
Maybe a bit weird to say but I'm surprised he hasn't been linked to anyone British in a while? Idk I just always pictured him with someone British (me of course...lol I wish) but he's spent so much time in the US I suppose. I was quite disappointed when he was involved with Kendall...he's way too smart to associate with that dreadful family

Maybe a bit weird to say but I'm surprised he hasn't been linked to anyone British in a while? Idk I just always pictured him with someone British (me of course...lol I wish) but he's spent so much time in the US I suppose. I was quite disappointed when he was involved with Kendall...he's way too smart to associate with that dreadful family
The chemistry in this picture though. I feel like they're not in love by any means and probably don't talk that often but have such sexual tension when they're in a room together.

Attachments

You know what I think is INSANE. He went on the xfactor and became part of 1d at 16!!!!!!!! 16 though. He was a baby. Like imagine that, world wide super stardom as a teen and still turning out well rounded and dare I say normal

Reactions: 7
You know what I think is INSANE. He went on the xfactor and became part of 1d at 16!!!!!!!! 16 though. He was a baby. Like imagine that, world wide super stardom as a teen and still turning out well rounded and dare I say normal
If you think about it, he's the biggest thing to ever come out of xfactor. 1D were the biggest act and Harry is the most successful out of the band. It actually hurts my brain to think about him starting off on the xfactor. All of the different Harry eras exist in my head as separate people so it blows my mind to think that xfactor Harry, long hair Harry, Dunkirk Harry and Fine Line Harry are in fact the same person🤯🤯. He definitely has something special about him to be able to come from such a manufactured (yet beloved) boyband and almost instantly reinvent himself as this independent rockstar with fashion houses wanting him to be their ambassador and Oscar winning directors wanting him in their films. I think he's proof that being kind gets you places (I say this while slagging off influencers on this website😩)

Reactions: 12
I think certain choices he made when he was still growing up like staying with the Winstons at arguably the peak time of 1d and having multiple family units across the world kept him grounded and the kind person he is. I don't think he's an egotistical person, but I'm not sure if he would be as 'normal' as he is without those people bringing him back to reality when he has the world at his fingertips. It says a lot that in the 10 years he's been in the music industry, nobody has a bad word to say about interacting with him in comparison to other celebrities or even his bandmates.

Reactions: 8
If anyone asks me why I love Harry Styles so much, I show them these videos:

Definitely watch them all if you haven't seen them! He's just a class act, so humble and kind. He does so much for charity and tells no one about it. And he's worked on his talent so much since X-Factor, his songwriting and voice have improved so much. You can tell he has a great work ethic.

He's even learning sign language to communicate with deaf fans at his shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m so drunk I’ve just sat and cried for about an hour to the you’re still the one performance

can someone send help please ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Harry deffo has a touch of Michael Hutchence about him, I'd looove for him to sing some INXS

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If you think about it, he's the biggest thing to ever come out of xfactor. 1D were the biggest act and Harry is the most successful out of the band. It actually hurts my brain to think about him starting off on the xfactor. All of the different Harry eras exist in my head as separate people so it blows my mind to think that xfactor Harry, long hair Harry, Dunkirk Harry and Fine Line Harry are in fact the same person🤯🤯. He definitely has something special about him to be able to come from such a manufactured (yet beloved) boyband and almost instantly reinvent himself as this independent rockstar with fashion houses wanting him to be their ambassador and Oscar winning directors wanting him in their films. I think he's proof that being kind gets you places (I say this while slagging off influencers on this website😩)
Oscar winning directors ? and who might that be ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.