Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oscar winning directors ? and who might that be ??
Christopher Nolan? Dunkirk itself won Oscars. He was also in the running for the Elvis biopic with Baz Luhrmann (an Oscar nominee) and is now rumoured to be in My Policeman, by Ron Nyswayner (who won an Oscar for Philadelphia)

Reactions: 4
Oscar winning directors ? and who might that be ??
Christopher Nolan directed Dunkirk and I believe he’s won Oscars but may be mistaken x

Christopher Nolan? Dunkirk itself won Oscars. He was also in the running for the Elvis biopic with Baz Luhrmann (an Oscar nominee) and is now rumoured to be in My Policeman, by Ron Nyswayner (who won an Oscar for Philadelphia)
Sorry didn’t see youd replied but yes this

Reactions: 2
I'm in such a Carolina phase atm. I find with Harry that songs that were in the middle to bottom of my rankings upon first listen can really quickly turn out to be my second or third favourite on the album within a couple of listens:love:

Reactions: 1
I'm in such a Carolina phase atm. I find with Harry that songs that were in the middle to bottom of my rankings upon first listen can really quickly turn out to be my second or third favourite on the album within a couple of listens:love:
Nooo I think we’re the same person, I was listening to this on my way to work this morning thinking

WOW imagine meeting Harry Styles ONCE and he writes a song about you saying “she feels so goooooood”

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is he still getting stick for the Olivia Wilde thing? I love Harry he has so much charisma when interviewed and seems like such a good guy.

Reactions: 1
Is he still getting stick for the Olivia Wilde thing? I love Harry he has so much charisma when interviewed and seems like such a good guy.
Olivia posted that DWD has resumed filming which has pissed off fans who once didn’t bat an eyelid at Harry working during a pandemic. I get the criticism he got for not wearing a proper mask and apparently there were more than 20 people at that wedding which doesn’t surprise me but they’re allowed to be filming. Idk why they thought the whole picture saga would bring good publicity for the film because it’s pissed off more fans than not from what I’ve seen. Of course a lot of that is to do with him being seen with a woman but fans who didn’t question his consciousness for the pandemic beforehand are certainly doing so now.

Reactions: 3
I think it's daft if people are criticising him for continuing filming the movie. The situation is pretty dire everywhere in Europe and the US, but the entertainment industry needs to go on as tough as it is. These people had no problem with filming before he went public with Olivia which says it all really. Most of the media people have consumed recently have been made during lockdown and I don't see people complaining about the filming of other movies or TV series like Spiderman or even Strictly. They're getting tested every day and wear masks constantly. I can understand the criticism of him only wearing a bandana as a mask but it seems most of the "outrage" is coming from people seeking to find something wrong now he's in a relationship and who will end up watching the film anyway.

Reactions: 5
I have already declared my love for Harry earlier on, but I dip in and out of his stuff.

i just came across his jools holland performance of watermelon sugar again and my obsession reignited.

he is very much younger than me but he would definitely be on my list 5 men I could Be with with husband’s permission 😆😆 he hates my love for Harry 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I’ve always been a Medicine fan, felt proper filth, loved it! Anyways I never jumped on Anna - now obsessed. That’s all, you’re welcome😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone needs to sit him down in a room and fore him to release Medicine and Anna. I mean what harm can it cause if he releases them? He has plenty of unreleased stuff to tease us with on tour👀 I'm still not over 1D selling 'just can't let her go'

Reactions: 3
He’s already sold medicine 😭😭😭 majorly gutted!
Omg I know, have you heard this unreleased 1d song we missed out on? This would have been a TUNE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.