Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are we thinking of the Harry Styles/Olivia Wilde rumours??
Well, I find it all strange, Im not saying Him and Olivia are just PR as I do think there is something going on. But its just not like him to be open about real relationships. So if this is real and we all saw him at his managers wedding being professionally papped by Backgrid who were invited he is either totally in love with her and wanted it out there or it is an organised pr for the movie. Im confused at this point as to what it actually is as it makes no sense to me. Even if it is just PR its not like him to do this, yes I have read about Yacht gate but there were not good pics from a far which is totally different to this so id love to hear thoughts ?

I gave him permission to hold her hand don't worry xxx

Joking aside, I hope whatever the situation is, he's happy. It is a bit odd given that she's just come out of a long term relationship with the father of her children and it seems a bit unprofessional on both of their parts but hey, they're both physically beautiful people so why wouldn't they be attracted to each other? I guess the pool of people they can sleep with is smaller if they have to keep covid-safe for filming 😂

“I have a lot of friends, some of them are women, apparently I'm dating all of them” - Harry Styles.
Olivia and Jason actually split up in Jan/feb of 2020, she didn't bother to mention anything until early Nov so I think that might have been when they started hooking up.

Reactions: 1
Well, I find it all strange, Im not saying Him and Olivia are just PR as I do think there is something going on. But its just not like him to be open about real relationships. So if this is real and we all saw him at his managers wedding being professionally papped by Backgrid who were invited he is either totally in love with her and wanted it out there or it is an organised pr for the movie. Im confused at this point as to what it actually is as it makes no sense to me. Even if it is just PR its not like him to do this, yes I have read about Yacht gate but there were not good pics from a far which is totally different to this so id love to hear thoughts ?

Olivia and Jason actually split up in Jan/feb of 2020, she didn't bother to mention anything until early Nov so I think that might have been when they started hooking up.
Didn't the yacht pics leak because larries hacked Harry's mum's icloud to try and find larry proof and were instead greeted with pictures of Harry and Kendall on holiday together? Is the conspiracy that management planted PR pics on Anne's laptop on the off chance that fans would hack into her computer? Because to me that just sounds like larries throwing their toys out the pram because they saw something they didn't want to see (not trying to make this into a larry debate btw I was just wondering if that's how the pics got leaked or if I've totally made that up haha). I think they were together and they had undeniable chemistry when Harry hosted James Corden's show last year. But Harry and Olivia I am sceptical about. I don't wanna seem like the psycho fans who try to gatekeep an almost 27 year old man but like you said, its confusing either way because it would be out of character for him to publicly declare his love for a woman so soon or at all tbh (I think fine line shows how desperately in love he was with Camille and we saw nothing of the sort like this with them) , especially knowing how 'full on' his fans can be but its also not like him to participate in such a blatant PR move (imo I think all of his public relationships with women have been legitimate). Olivia's already been receiving some pretty brutal comments on instagram from fans which is embarrassing for them and for Harry ://

Reactions: 2
Didn't the yacht pics leak because larries hacked Harry's mum's icloud to try and find larry proof and were instead greeted with pictures of Harry and Kendall on holiday together? Is the conspiracy that management planted PR pics on Anne's laptop on the off chance that fans would hack into her computer? Because to me that just sounds like larries throwing their toys out the pram because they saw something they didn't want to see (not trying to make this into a larry debate btw I was just wondering if that's how the pics got leaked or if I've totally made that up haha). I think they were together and they had undeniable chemistry when Harry hosted James Corden's show last year. But Harry and Olivia I am sceptical about. I don't wanna seem like the psycho fans who try to gatekeep an almost 27 year old man but like you said, its confusing either way because it would be out of character for him to publicly declare his love for a woman so soon or at all tbh (I think fine line shows how desperately in love he was with Camille and we saw nothing of the sort like this with them) , especially knowing how 'full on' his fans can be but its also not like him to participate in such a blatant PR move (imo I think all of his public relationships with women have been legitimate). Olivia's already been receiving some pretty brutal comments on instagram from fans which is embarrassing for them and for Harry ://
Exactly, I wasn't ever a 1D fan so took no notice of them when Yacht Gate surfaced but I think I remember talk of the on board pics being hacked from Anne Twists phone but the ones from afar of him grabbing her foot etc and in the water were paps from either on shore or on another boat. but my point is its definitely not the HQ pics from Backgrid we just received who were invited to the wedding and were not hiding when pics were taken. It doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe Harry is Changing as he gets older and doesn't care about being private anymore. I tend to think they are a couple but its also totally a prime PR stage as well I think.

Omg I've found my home! I love Harry so much. Nearly a year now since I saw him at his secret gig in Camden. He was so close I could see the sweat on his face, I nearly cried.
Just curious, how did you find out about the secret Camden gig ? if it was secret. I don't live in England but Im curious

Last edited:
I don’t buy into them as a couple he has always protected his other relationships and been private . Now he is there swinging his arms and holding hands in public hmmm

Reactions: 4
I don’t buy into them as a couple he has always protected his other relationships and been private . Now he is there swinging his arms and holding hands in public hmmm
Exactly, doesn't add up. At all

I’m wondering if he has just fallen madly in love and doesn’t care who sees? As you all said he is usually VERY VERY private x

It’s true that he’s always been very private, but he’s also always been papped with all of his girlfriends. The only difference is that, this time he was holding her hand. I think they are together and that they will use their relationship to create buzz for the movie pr whatever project they will be doing in the future

I was a fan of the one direction boys since the day they appeared on X factor in 2010 and still support all of their solo careers. I have met Harry a couple of times and I know you can’t judge a celeb off of meeting them for 10 minutes but he was SO sweet and so polite and welcoming. All of them were but Harry went that extra mile to make sure we were comfortable and considering I was such a big fan and felt like I might faint at any moment I was happy about that 😂

I honestly think he will succeed in anything he wants to do as he is just so talented!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was a fan of the one direction boys since the day they appeared on X factor in 2010 and still support all of their solo careers. I have met Harry a couple of times and I know you can’t judge a celeb off of meeting them for 10 minutes but he was SO sweet and so polite and welcoming. All of them were but Harry went that extra mile to make sure we were comfortable and considering I was such a big fan and felt like I might faint at any moment I was happy about that 😂

I honestly think he will succeed in anything he wants to do as he is just so talented!
You can so tell he was brought up well. Like you said, he always seemed to go that extra mile when meeting people compared to the other boys and he’d always be super accommodating and polite to interviewers whereas the other boys could sometimes seem a bit cold (probably all exhausted!!)

Just curious, how did you find out about the secret Camden gig ? if it was secret. I don't live in England but Im curious
From what I can remember, it was posted on his social media a couple of days before (the HSHQ account), then tickets went on sale (they were 20 quid I think, maybe for charity?!). However, the location wasn't announced until the morning of the show, hence the 'secrecy'. It was just going to be somewhere in London, so of course I jumped at the chance! I was very lucky, I remember refreshing the ticket page for ages until it went through.

From what I can remember, it was posted on his social media a couple of days before (the HSHQ account), then tickets went on sale (they were 20 quid I think, maybe for charity?!). However, the location wasn't announced until the morning of the show, hence the 'secrecy'. It was just going to be somewhere in London, so of course I jumped at the chance! I was very lucky, I remember refreshing the ticket page for ages until it went through.
I hope he does one up north next time!! I wonder how long we'll be waiting for a third album. Self titled and fine line were over two and a half years apart so I don't think it'll be anytime soon unless he takes a leaf out of Taylor Swift's book ;) ;)

• Heart
I hope he does one up north next time!! I wonder how long we'll be waiting for a third album. Self titled and fine line were over two and a half years apart so I don't think it'll be anytime soon unless he takes a leaf out of Taylor Swift's book ;) ;)
I think he's been working with the same people he did for Fine Line over the past few months, I think he said he was working on new music in his Vogue interview which is exciting!

I don't think his relationship with Olivia is PR at all. He's one of the most well-known celebrities out there at the moment and doesn't need to work those tactics to make himself more popular in my opinion. I'm so happy for him, he deserves the world.

I think he’s had a lot of unexpected spare time over the past year or so with his postponed tour so the new album might come sooner than he originally planned

• Heart
Loads more pics of him out and about with Olivia surfacing on twitter. Probably the first time I've ever criticised the man but I wish he'd wear a proper mask!!

they seem so much more of couple in the latest pictures the holding hands thing was so forced and fake looking. At least I know me having kids won’t put him off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if he'll keep spending time in America once filming on the movie is done. Didn't he say recently he wasn't keen on it much anymore and wanted to be 'home' in the UK more?

He is busy becoming a movie star so I wouldn't hold your breath on this year.

• Haha
I wonder if he'll keep spending time in America once filming on the movie is done. Didn't he say recently he wasn't keen on it much anymore and wanted to be 'home' in the UK more?
I read that and also that he'd like to live in Japan for a bit. Japan's near the top of my bucket list so I don't blame him.

Reactions: 3
Ive thought about this. He (up to now) was always saying London was home. I always thought He would be in LA till the end of January for the Grammys they he'd come home but now I have my doubts. First of all her and also the Grammys have been pushed back to March. If he stays and goes underground like he usually does with her then it proves its real I guess.

Does anyone else have a weird feeling about all of this? When have we ever got this many paparazzi pics of harry and a girl in the space of a couple of days? I hope he’s comfortable with whatever the situation is but it’s so questionable. Also loads of fans are calling him out for not wearing a proper mask and generally not being as conscious of the pandemic as he should be, which is valid but obviously fans were quiet about it until this week. I can’t help but think it’s a bit of a kick in the teeth to Anne who had to spend Christmas alone while he’s been travelling throughout the pandemic (I know mostly for work but him and his management haven’t been as careful as they could’ve been). I’ve never seen so many fans upset at him before😞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.