Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait!! And I don’t even have a ticket for them, I have/had no one to go with and didn’t have the guts to go alone
GO ALONE!! I am because none of my friends wanted to go (it was before tiktok made everyone fall in love with him😂) and I was single at the time. I definitely wasn’t going to miss out! I’m gonna try and get tics for another date too when they’re available to buy again.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn’t get tickets either as none of my friends wanted to come, but I would do anything to go 😭😭😭 I’m now pregnant so probably going to have to wait though

Reactions: 2
I’ve got tickets to four bloody shows that I have clung on to and now I’m not sure if I’m going to be a be able to go to the dates cause they’ll probably clash with other plans 😩😩😩 wish he’d (or his team) would keep us in the loop better in all honesty

Reactions: 1
GO ALONE!! I am because none of my friends wanted to go (it was before tiktok made everyone fall in love with him😂) and I was single at the time. I definitely wasn’t going to miss out! I’m gonna try and get tics for another date too when they’re available to buy again.
I wish I had the confidence to go alone, but I could never actually do it

The Harry shows I’ve been to have all been really friendly and nice! I went with my sister the last time I saw him in 2018 and we made friends with some girls who were going by themselves in the queue into the venue. People go all out on their outfits for his concerts so there’s always a topic of conversation to have while you’re waiting :giggle: When he comes on stage and does his thing nobody really cares if you go wild lol! If you want to go I’d honestly give it a go if you feel comfortable!❤

• Heart
I saw him alone all 3 times I went! Once I got chatting to the girls next to me who had never seen 1D because they were too young, I told them I saw them with Zayn and it made me feel so old, they were amazed haha

• Heart
  • Haha
So he’s announced dates…. I wanted to go to Sheffield for the original dates. But he doesn’t seem to be doing that anymore. Which IMO opinion is unfair to those who already have tickets and we’re waiting to see him. All shows he originally sold for should go ahead. I feel so bad for those fans

So he’s announced dates…. I wanted to go to Sheffield for the original dates. But he doesn’t seem to be doing that anymore. Which IMO opinion is unfair to those who already have tickets and we’re waiting to see him. All shows he originally sold for should go ahead. I feel so bad for those fans
Honestly it’s a disgrace. I’ve been holding on to tickets and for what? I should’ve just refunded them. Where do we stand now with the tickets that we have?!

His team are useless

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think, and I may be wrong, they are being refunded and you have “early access” to presale.

RE - the bottom paragraph
Seeing him in a stadium won’t be the same as seeing him an arena. The atmosphere will be gone. Such a shame

Reactions: 6
I was hoping to be able to go too but not at a massive stadium especially London 😑

It’s been really badly handled. I had tickets for the o2 which were a bloody fight to get as the site always crashes. Now I have to try for Wembley. And they shouldn’t have announced it without telling those tickets tickets FIRST what the plan is.

To put it on social media then send the email out regarding refunds and pre sale is tit.

I got the tickets in 2019 and don’t even have the sodding credit card I used anymore!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Its such a mess. I will be absolutely devastated if I don't get tickets for Manchester again 😭 😭

• Sad
It’s been handled so badly, and I feel for those of you who can’t go to the new dates, or won’t be able to get tickets because there’s like half the dates of the original tour dates

I'm seeing some slaughtering of Harry for the awful way this has been handled. And rightly so, treating the UK fans like absolute tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.