Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i got straight through on pocketmags with free postage!
Just managed to buy one on Newsstand after over an hour. It kept coming up with errors because of how busy the site is and kept buffering on the payment screen when I tried to use my card so I had a go with paypal and it worked straight away - got the confirmation email shortly after the money went so I can relax now:love: £10.99 with free postage though😫

Reactions: 1
Just managed to buy one on Newsstand after over an hour. It kept coming up with errors because of how busy the site is and kept buffering on the payment screen when I tried to use my card so I had a go with paypal and it worked straight away - got the confirmation email shortly after the money went so I can relax now:love: £10.99 with free postage though😫
£11!!!! i paid £3! but he’s worth it haha, glad you have one though :D

£11!!!! i paid £3! but he’s worth it haha, glad you have one though :D
Omg stop I always panic when a magazine comes out and buy it on the first website I see cos I think every copy in the world is gonna sell out

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg stop I always panic when a magazine comes out and buy it on the first website I see cos I think every copy in the world is gonna sell out
hahaha i do too but i had no patience, i still have flashbacks from trying to get another man (failed 🥲)

hahaha i do too but i had no patience, i still have flashbacks from trying to get another man (failed 🥲)
I'm still on the lookout for the l'officiel magazine - one of my favourite photoshoots. He genuinely looks perfect here
lofficiel 1.png
lofficiel 2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg I really wanted to buy his nail polish brand but it sold out so quick hopefully next time it goes on sale I’ll get it

Surely these nail polishes can't be better than the £1.60 Essence ones in Wilkos... I love Harry and have thrown a lot of money his way for things that just sit untouched in one of my drawers but I cannot justify that much for a nail polish that'll chip just as much as something 10x cheaper.

I am also quite confused by the Pleasing skincare products because the man has never once mentioned anything to do with skincare and now we're just meant to trust his products because they have his name on them? I know Pleasing has been teased for a few months with Harry (and Olivia😶) wearing pieces of clothing with the brand name on but the brand was officially announced at the weekend and then a day later the first batch of products were released. We got an ASMR promo video but nothing really from Harry about his imput in these products and why he's chosen to sell what he's selling. It just comes across as a really transparent cash grab and it upsets me to say that about him as I've always trusted him to only associate himself with projects he's genuinely passionate about. He's so detatched from social media that it feels like we've missed out on the whole process of him creating this brand and what it means to him. Thats if he's had any creative imput.

Reactions: 5
Harry needs to get his ass back over here and/or on social media. My attention is being pulled away by the power of kpop and BTS...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His third album is due to drop any time soon so I’m eagerly anticipating that! Excited for what sound he explores next. He’s in London at the moment so I’m hoping he’ll go to the Brits if they still happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.