Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'm going to buy a Manchester ticket and see if I can spot any of yous. I'll be the girl drooling wearing a Piss Off Olivia t shirt 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is really annoying, especially after America got a full arena tour and ours has just been cancelled. I understand it's probably something to do with scheduling and venue availability but I really do not want to go to Wembley...I've seen Harry before in some small venues which were so much better so I'll just be taking my refund (and putting it towards BTS tickets instead 🙊 )

Reactions: 7
I'm lucky that he's still coming to Glasgow, plus I've seen him at two venues there already, three if you count 1D and a stadium as part of the group.
Still not entirely happy, its not a great way of handling it plus I obviously don't have a new ticket yet...

Reactions: 1
Oh my. I have never come into the rave about section. I have found my people!

Ugh, Harry has my heart.

My best friend said for ages that we would go see him when he announces UK dates and then he did and she was like “I think ama give it a miss” and i’m like witch please wtf do you mean give it a miss.

She’s holding out for Taylor Swift which we had Hyde Park tickets for, we’re hoping she announces some UK dates soon 🤞🏽

But no one else wants to go to HS, so alas I am sad

He has handled the UK so badly though imo, cancelling the arena tour. US seems to get so much more. Hazza hun, remember where you came from and who made you pls? I don’t remember the US fans loving your x factor diaries yano.

Reactions: 2
Oh my. I have never come into the rave about section. I have found my people!

Ugh, Harry has my heart.

My best friend said for ages that we would go see him when he announces UK dates and then he did and she was like “I think ama give it a miss” and i’m like witch please wtf do you mean give it a miss.

She’s holding out for Taylor Swift which we had Hyde Park tickets for, we’re hoping she announces some UK dates soon 🤞🏽

But no one else wants to go to HS, so alas I am sad

He has handled the UK so badly though imo, cancelling the arena tour. US seems to get so much more. Hazza hun, remember where you came from and who made you pls? I don’t remember the US fans loving your x factor diaries yano.
Go by yourself! I’ll be trying for Taylor tickets too when the time comes😍

Go by yourself! I’ll be trying for Taylor tickets too when the time comes😍
I’m considering it! I just get a bit anxious in big crowds at concerts, I’m fine at things like football or on the tube for example! But we will see!

I’ll be fine for Taylor, my best friends won’t miss that for the world 🤣

Reactions: 1
Well, despite my annoyance with him…I caved and got tickets to Wembley!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Had my original tickets for 2 bleeping years and now he pulls this tit and with presale I didn’t get tickets. I might be able to on the 28th but I really doubt it.
I don’t care whether it’s him or his team deciding this, but he’s harry bleeping styles he has some say and responsibility in how his fans get treated and he’s just sitting back watching the UK fans get mugged off.
Is he forgetting that he’s FROM England???? He spends all his time galavanting around America doing PR with olivia and it’s clearly gone to his head if he’s letting his fans be treated like this.
I’m so angry I literally voted for one direction when they were on the x factor lol so this is coming from a place of love but I’m heart broken

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Had my original tickets for 2 bleeping years and now he pulls this tit and with presale I didn’t get tickets. I might be able to on the 28th but I really doubt it.
I don’t care whether it’s him or his team deciding this, but he’s harry bleeping styles he has some say and responsibility in how his fans get treated and he’s just sitting back watching the UK fans get mugged off.
Is he forgetting that he’s FROM England???? He spends all his time galavanting around America doing PR with olivia and it’s clearly gone to his head if he’s letting his fans be treated like this.
I’m so angry I literally voted for one direction when they were on the x factor lol so this is coming from a place of love but I’m heart broken
That's unlucky af. My bf was on an early shift today and luckily his break was scheduled for 9am so he was available to get us tickets. I was very stressed and kept trying to sneakily check my phone in work but to quote him, 'it was a piece of piss'. I checked ticketmaster on my lunch break and there were still standing tickets available to buy for Manchester hours later so even in the worst case scenario that he wasn't available at 9, I'd have still been able to get them. We just went for the regular standing tickets rather than one of the special pods. Where are you planning on seeing him?

That's unlucky af. My bf was on an early shift today and luckily his break was scheduled for 9am so he was available to get us tickets. I was very stressed and kept trying to sneakily check my phone in work but to quote him, 'it was a piece of piss'. I checked ticketmaster on my lunch break and there were still standing tickets available to buy for Manchester hours later so even in the worst case scenario that he wasn't available at 9, I'd have still been able to get them. We just went for the regular standing tickets rather than one of the special pods. Where are you planning on seeing him?
They still had accessible at 1pm for Glasgow, and there's relatively few of those in the first place.
I got mine at 9am but was checking just to see.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.