Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me coming home from a Halloween get together slightly tipsy to write an entire essay about how the outfits are boring and the setlist needs some additions for this to happen a few hours later😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not me coming home from a Halloween get together slightly tipsy to write an entire essay about how the outfits are boring and the setlist needs some additions for this to happen a few hours later😭😭

Hahahaha I really enjoyed reading your essay through one eye after my Halloween get together 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don't want to get mine or anyone else's hopes up but there are rumours that Harry's performing Medicine tonight at Harryween night 2............

And I'm praying we haven't heard the last of Medicine.
There’s only one explanation for this…. Harry is a tattler. Should’ve kept my big gob shut for one more day cos he covered Toxic by Britney last night too😵😵

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now we know there’s no reason he can’t release it too, he’s just being a tease😭😭

No bc I woke up several times during the night thinking 'could Harry be performing Medicine as we speak' but I was too out of it to check. I think I must've gone on twitter at one point because his costume looked really familiar this morning 😂 😂 absolute nutter me

I wish I understood the relevance of Medicine being sung and Britney Toxic. Why are there so many hidden messages assumed with his music. Surely they’re just really good songs. Sorry I’m too old to be a Directioner. 😆

I can't beliieeeeeeve he's gonna be in a Marvel series. I'm so shook by it
I literally couldn't care less. It's like, big deal who hasn't appeared in a MCU show/film by now.

It's like when every British actor was cast in Harry Potter pretty much. Now it's every actor on the planet is in a MCU project.

I literally couldn't care less. It's like, big deal who hasn't appeared in a MCU show/film by now.

It's like when every British actor was cast in Harry Potter pretty much. Now it's every actor on the planet is in a MCU project.
I think it just seems such a weird choice compared to his other career moves. So out of the blue. He's not really like any of the other actors in the series at all in terms of previous projects.
I don't know much about Marvel and I don't care about it, but now I have to!!

I think it just seems such a weird choice compared to his other career moves. So out of the blue. He's not really like any of the other actors in the series at all in terms of previous projects.
I don't know much about Marvel and I don't care about it, but now I have to!!
I agree it seems out of character. He's gone quite niche with his acting choices so far, this is very mainstream comparatively.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure the Marvel thing was rumoured a while ago, before DWD and MP.

Is this one of us?

I have to say I'm always shocked to never really see you on the Jack Grealish thread cos we always seem to be thirsting over the same guys on here😅😅its fine though, you can have Mason, I'll have Jack and we'll have to fight over the others.

• Haha
I have to say I'm always shocked to never really see you on the Jack Grealish thread cos we always seem to be thirsting over the same guys on here😅😅its fine though, you can have Mason, I'll have Jack and we'll have to fight over the others.
I have an occasional lurk on there! 🤫

and to be fair… there’s not many I would say this to, but I would happily share Harry with you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.