Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's unlucky af. My bf was on an early shift today and luckily his break was scheduled for 9am so he was available to get us tickets. I was very stressed and kept trying to sneakily check my phone in work but to quote him, 'it was a piece of piss'. I checked ticketmaster on my lunch break and there were still standing tickets available to buy for Manchester hours later so even in the worst case scenario that he wasn't available at 9, I'd have still been able to get them. We just went for the regular standing tickets rather than one of the special pods. Where are you planning on seeing him?
London, congrats on getting them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
AXS still have presale tickets left, I purchase 2 and can still purchase 2 more with my code (email address) I also got my refund before Monday so I can’t fault them…minus the cancelling and having to rebuy of course!

You can’t even get onto the O2 priority website at the moment. I’m assuming because of so much traffic on there.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Two extra tour dates have been announced btw, for those of you wanting to get tickets if you haven’t already or you can’t make the original dates.

Also, those of you wanting to go and haven’t got tickets already, good luck for tomorrow I hope you get tickets🥰🥰 I wish I could go

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t decide if it’s selfish of me to maybe get a ticket for manchester night 2 as well. I’m standing the first night with my bf and friends so I’d probs just get the cheapest seating one for night 2 and go alone. I’m scared he’ll only play medicine on night 2 like he did for harryween… I know the tickets are in such high demand. I won’t be on ticketmaster at 9am but if there’s anything left on my lunch break, I might have to bite the bullet.

I can’t decide if it’s selfish of me to maybe get a ticket for manchester night 2 as well. I’m standing the first night with my bf and friends so I’d probs just get the cheapest seating one for night 2 and go alone. I’m scared he’ll only play medicine on night 2 like he did for harryween… I know the tickets are in such high demand. I won’t be on ticketmaster at 9am but if there’s anything left on my lunch break, I might have to bite the bullet.
If I had the money I definitely would do it! If you can make it work, then go for it!

If I had the money I definitely would do it! If you can make it work, then go for it!
My friend is up for it now too but if it happens, it happens. I'm grateful to even be going once judging by how hard its been for others to get tickets.

Guys I hope those of you who wanted tickets managed to get them because look at this!!

that’s insane 😮😮
That's mad 😮 surely the only thing stopping him from at least a 3rd wembley date is if he's doing Glasto in the gap between dublin and hamburg?They'd be mad not to add another date.

Never would've thought that he'd potentially be able to match 1d doing 3 nights at wembley all by himself, so proud ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.