Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admire his maturity in dealing with the crap questions he gets. Always comes across as professional and kind. I personally believe something happened between him and Louis T but like all of us experience relationships, we all move on. Looking forward to seeing what he does next.

Reactions: 3
I had to explain Larry Stylinson to a colleague yesterday. His response was 'I'm so glad I'm not young' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All of my non-directioner friends find the Larry conspiracies batshit crazy. I personally don't believe anything majorly serious happened between them back in the day and I certainly don't believe there's any truth to it in 2021. I have problems when I'm told by Larries to look at the masterposts for up-to-date proof to be faced with a bunch of fan made theories, the 'we don't believe Sweet Creature is about Gemma', 'we think Carolina is about drugs rather than Townes', 'Always You can't be about Eleanor' etc that they have no proof whatsoever about. They've decided that the number 28 has significance to Larry so any song with a particular beat count is a Larry song. Again, this isn't proof. They invalidate all of Harry's experiences when they say that he didn't even date Camille and it was just a stunt (he was literally screaming in pain on Cherry). I just find the whole Larry movement to be quite misogynistic, a borderline fetishisation of gay people, and also bi-erasure as they never consider that people can like boys and girls and that just because something might've happened back in the day, L&H can still like girls and not be faking their current relationships. I also think the main reason they think Louis is gay is because he has a bit of a high pitched voice and not because they have any evidence that isn't a gross stereotype.

Reactions: 10
Having an emotional evening just sat crying to this performance because it’s actually perfection and I can’t believe he is real

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Having an emotional evening just sat crying to this performance because it’s actually perfection and I can’t believe he is real

He looks like he was born with the sole reason to perform sign of the times on graham norton :love: :love: the fact this song didn't win a grammy is scandalous

• Heart
He looks like he was born with the sole reason to perform sign of the times on graham norton :love: :love: the fact this song didn't win a grammy is scandalous
The ending is absolutely insane I want to hear it over and over for the rest of my life

Reactions: 1

I love this so much cos you can tell how scared he was he wouldn't hit the notes and how happy he was after

• Heart
Imagine how liberating it would’ve been for him too to perform by himself for the first time since his xfactor audition.

• Heart
Right I was thinking this last night when I was trying to sleep - if harry would’ve saved one direction’s stockholm syndrome and released it as a solo song with his current band, it could’ve been his biggest song. I think the general public would’ve eaten it up in the same way they’re loving dua lipa’s levitating atm. It’s just such an immaculate song ugh

The biggest missed opportunity (I love the 1D version too though it’s definitely in their top 3 best songs)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wish he had kept Walking in the Wind and Where Do Broken Hearts Go for himself too :( I wonder what he could've done better with the production on those songs

• Heart
And if I could fly 😭😭😭

but I do love the 1D version

there’s an acapella version on Spotify which floors me every time 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i really really miss the skinny jeans & boots era he had in 2014/2015. i wish i treasured it more 😭feeling like pure tit just want rocker harry back x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Its a shame that they were managed so strictly and not allowed to fully enjoy it, even today apparently Liam's social media is restricted by what his management say he can do. No wonder they all wanted to leave.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.