Harry Styles - I can’t be the only person who doesn’t like him.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! I feel since he’s spent so much time in America and he’s with Olivia he’s changed more so. He is forgetting where he’s come from and who got him there. It’s a shame.
As One Direction sang, and he should remember and take heed: "don't forget where you belong" and it isn't in America wearing dodgy suits, it's that bakery in Holmes Chapel. He's totally losing his connection with his roots, his origins as an artist, and most importantly the people who made him who he is today - his fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like the guy, I think he’s genuine and witty but I don’t like the micro managed product that is presented to the general public, the Gucci products, the womanising image etc. It all feels like it’s come out of a boardroom full of sixty five year old men that have little idea of how the world is moving on and what an audience wants from a star. On the other hand, it’s also working.

Reactions: 4
To be fair, he didn't ruin the marriage by himself. It takes two to tango and Olivia is as much to blame as Harry is.

I can't get over his nostrils now that others have mentioned them. They're massive!
Haha! I just think he looks like a toad. His mouth. Comparing him to famous actors or Hollywood stars is ridiculous.. he’s just average white boy who lives next door looking. He was in a boy band. He thinks he’s a bit different.. always has done. He’s nothing spectacular.

Really amuses me too if anyone has followed him since X factor days...his comment to Matt Cardle when he was 16 going on 17 “think how much pussy you’re gonna get” Fast forward 3/4 years and Harry is a feminist who tells others not to “objectify women” Give me a break! Yes he was young.. but not that young! Harry also broke up another marriage allegedly with the 32 year old lady who was a talk show host when he was 18?! Haha! Do these women have no taste or self respect? Just so desperate! He’s a snake simple as!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I must admit the whole idea of him being given these big film roles in the first place annoys me. There’s so many actors that have dedicated their lives to training in the field and have been unable to work for the past year or are waiting to catch their big break, and yet Harry gets to rock up and star in major movies just because he fancies it all of a sudden. He’s rich and famous enough, he hardly needs the exposure or pay packet. And he’s got the huge luxury of being able to stay safe in his nice big home but instead he’s been here there and everywhere flaunting his PR relationship and stunt castings all year. It’s annoying.

It irritates me too. I get that he was passable in Dunkirk, but it seems he’s now being given a movie career off the back of not embarrassing himself, rather than giving a genuinely decent performance.

but it seems he’s now being given a movie career off the back of not embarrassing himself
“ah Harry, looks like you’ve not been racist on twitter and you tick the LGBTQ/trans/woke box”

actual grown ass adults embarrass themself when talking about you and that shade of nail varnish is FAB, your stylist did good!”

you’re hired!

• Haha
As One Direction sang, and he should remember and take heed: "don't forget where you belong" and it isn't in America wearing dodgy suits, it's that bakery in Holmes Chapel. He's totally losing his connection with his roots, his origins as an artist, and most importantly the people who made him who he is today - his fans.
100% agree! I often wonder when was the last time he saw his Mum. I know covid has been in the way but I just get the impression he’s forgotten his roots like you say.

Haha! I just think he looks like a toad. His mouth. Comparing him to famous actors or Hollywood stars is ridiculous.. he’s just average white boy who lives next door looking. He was in a boy band. He thinks he’s a bit different.. always has done. He’s nothing spectacular.

Really amuses me too if anyone has followed him since X factor days...his comment to Matt Cardle when he was 16 going on 17 “think how much pussy you’re gonna get” Fast forward 3/4 years and Harry is a feminist who tells others not to “objectify women” Give me a break! Yes he was young.. but not that young! Harry also broke up another marriage allegedly with the 32 year old lady who was a talk show host when he was 18?! Haha! Do these women have no taste or self respect? Just so desperate! He’s a snake simple as!
It’s all so fake isn’t it. The pearls, the respecting all women, being so humble. These women must be mad throwing themselves at such a young lad.

Reactions: 1
100% agree! I often wonder when was the last time he saw his Mum. I know covid has been in the way but I just get the impression he’s forgotten his roots like you say.

It’s all so fake isn’t it. The pearls, the respecting all women, being so humble. These women must be mad throwing themselves at such a young lad.
His mum lives in Warrington in the countryside now, he hasn’t been back for over a year. (I know her neighbours). Not sure if she’s been to see him in London but he’s not been up north for ages.

• Sad
His mum lives in Warrington in the countryside now, he hasn’t been back for over a year. (I know her neighbours). Not sure if she’s been to see him in London but he’s not been up north for ages.
I thought she was fairly local, I’m from that area too.

I saw someone say he looks like Lily Allen and now I can’t get that out of my head every time I see him.

• Haha
It grinds my gears that his stans use his past behavior to dispute the issues about him that we're bringing up now. His actions in 2014 and him interacting with fans in 2013 doesn't mean tit when he doesn't do the same anymore. It's almost like he was told to entertain the 1d fans back in the day to support his nice guy image. Truth is, he couldn't give a duck about the fans who've gotten him to where he is. And the same fans cream their pants when he says thank you, as if he's just bought them a house each.

The bar is in hell for this guy and I never understood why. At least when he was younger, he had the charm and charisma. Now, hes just another celebrity.

Reactions: 6
I have nothing to add, I don’t even know why he irritates me SO MUCH but I can’t stand the budget Bowie, or his fans.

every time I see him I get irrationally angry because he seems to be able to do no wrong 😂
I also want to put him in a shower and cut his hair because he looks in need of a good wash!

he’s now whispering on a bleeping calm app and his voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Humour me it’s been a long year 😑 am I alone 😂
am I dying on this hill alone.
No idea how that awful song won a brit!

Reactions: 3
The disconnect is my biggest issue with him. It’s like he’s forgotten where he’s come from and who made him famous and able to take opportunities. The fans only seem to exist to him and his team when there’s stuff to sell.

The other three (I don’t include zayn because he’s just living a quiet life now) all did things like ticketed streams and insta lives during lockdown but he did nothing except flog his merchandise (which as I’ve mentioned before fans had to wait months for with no communication from the company that handle his merchandise)

I don’t know how many people have been handling around in Brighton watching the filming. If it’s loads I understand but it’s it’s only 20/30 people then I there’s no excuse for him to not at least say hello and sign a few things even if he didn’t do photos.
even zayn did some insta lives 😭

• Haha
Saw Harry last night with Olivia, picked up some burgers and went to sit in the park. ALOT of PDA

• Wow
Haha could have been a veggie burger, they were on the menu. It was in Swains Lane, near Hampstead Heath