Harry Styles - I can’t be the only person who doesn’t like him.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD DID ANYONE SEE AVERAGE LOOKING LAD DOING duck ALL BUT GET INTO AN OUTFIT HIS STYLIST PICKED AND POSE FOR A PHOTO 😍😍😍

YEAR MADE 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahahaha i was on the rave thread and they were bitching about this thread on there, calling us 50 year olds who are bothered by his fashion sense. I'm literally on both threads at the same time because there are things I don't like about him while also liking some things about him. Newsflash: that's how the world works :rolleyes: Sorry we're harrassing your smol bean

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So glad to find an Emperors New Clothes thread about Harry Styles. He is the most desperate person I have ever seen, worse even than the horrendous Rita Ora. I don't think he makes a single decision in his life. He's like a robot, he's told what to wear, what to do, what to say. He makes me shiver because it's so weird and disturbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha i was on the rave thread and they were bitching about this thread on there, calling us 50 year olds who are bothered by his fashion sense. I'm literally on both threads at the same time because there are things I don't like about him while also liking some things about him. Newsflash: that's how the world works :rolleyes: Sorry we're harrassing your smol bean
Ah, everyone on those threads are lovely, I feel bad, but the 1D/no-styles-of-his-own fans are unhinged, if you’re over 12 acting like a fan girl.....
over a guy you’ll NEVER meet who gives not one duck about you,
you need medication.

I’m not 50. 😂 I’m also mentally not 8 reading some kind of fuckery called girls zone unlimited or something similar 😂

• Haha
That was the ugliest effing suit he’s ever worn. The bright colours I can just about live with (although why he can’t just say no and wear something nice and classic I don’t understand). The whole even was a carefully choreographed Gucci advert right down to the carefully positioned handbag on the table.

Reactions: 5
is he aware that he can attract attention without wearing the loudest and ugliest print 🥴

Reactions: 3
Thing is I’d say go for it if it was his own style,
But it’s his stylist making sure he appeals to as many audiences as possible,
LGBTQ, trans, straight, people who like to think they’re so quirky and unique, the wokedoms and the professionally offended, women, trans women, men who might want to change lanes for a day, ever wanted to try your daughters nail varnish frank? Do it, Harry Styles does.
every bleeping box is ticked at every opportunity.

he’s a bleeping brand. Soft lad will do an autobiography in a few years time where he blows up the internet by admitting he actually wears Jack Wills and secretly shops in Next men.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As I said in the other thread, he looks like he's wearing a retro carpet/wallpaper. And when I saw retro, I mean a 70's one that is the ugliest effing suit I've ever seen

Reactions: 2
LGBTQ, trans, straight, people who like to think they’re so quirky and unique, the wokedoms and the professionally offended, women, trans women, men who might want to change lanes for a day, ever wanted to try your daughters nail varnish frank? Do it, Harry Styles does.

he’s a bleeping brand. Soft lad will do an autobiography in a few years time where he blows up the internet by admitting he actually wears Jack Wills and secretly shops in Next men.
He's acting like an offspring of the Beckhams in his marketing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Tbf he was a walking ad for Jack Wills during the X Factor days 😂

Reactions: 4
I feel like only Harry could pull off a suit like that, that said I don't think it's his style whatsoever I think it's a testament to how much he's been primped and preened to present a particular image of himself.

Reactions: 1
I don't think he's a terrible person, but he's just so obviously manufactured. And his songs are so bland! It just feels like everything about him has been put together by a committee to appeal to the widest demographics

Saying this as someone who's a casual observer and I don't know much about 1D beyond the usual stuff, but it's just baffling the disconnect between how much press he gets and how I get absolutely no sense of his personality whatsoever

I don't know what a Zionist is, off to Google! 😂

I wonder how successful he would be if he did just dress like every other singer?

I wonder how successful he would be if he did just dress like every other singer?
Think it would depend on a few things.

If he was still Harry from 1D I think he would still be fairly successful. He was probably the fan favourite. He has a good voice and has written (Or part written) some good radio friendly songs. Global superstar like he is debatable as is reliant on a certain image.

If he’d still gone on X factor when he was say 21/22 rather than just turned 16 and made it through to the live shows but not hadn’t won but had made a reasonable impact and gained a fairly substantial loyal following. I could see him having a couple of successful hits and an album or two not necessarily chart topping but top 10/20 before being dropped by a big major label but would probably continue releasing under an independent label until it got to a point it was costing more to make than he was making back in sales/streams.

If he’d had to really work for it with no help from reality tv and being in a boyband then he might have got lucky but timing would’ve been key. There’s quite a few solo male singers about and the market can get oversaturated. So I think to compete and stand out he’d have to have a really unique sound and being doing something different than just man with guitar.

Getting lucky with timing is one of the reasons little mix despite being a fairly standard girlband have managed to stay relevant for the length of time they’ve been active and have the success they’ve had. There’s little to no competition had they tried to make a go in the mid 2000’s they probably wouldn’t as successful because of market saturation.

Reactions: 1
Think it would depend on a few things.

If he was still Harry from 1D I think he would still be fairly successful. He was probably the fan favourite. He has a good voice and has written (Or part written) some good radio friendly songs. Global superstar like he is debatable as is reliant on a certain image.

If he’d still gone on X factor when he was say 21/22 rather than just turned 16 and made it through to the live shows but not hadn’t won but had made a reasonable impact and gained a fairly substantial loyal following. I could see him having a couple of successful hits and an album or two not necessarily chart topping but top 10/20 before being dropped by a big major label but would probably continue releasing under an independent label until it got to a point it was costing more to make than he was making back in sales/streams.

If he’d had to really work for it with no help from reality tv and being in a boyband then he might have got lucky but timing would’ve been key. There’s quite a few solo male singers about and the market can get oversaturated. So I think to compete and stand out he’d have to have a really unique sound and being doing something different than just man with guitar.

Getting lucky with timing is one of the reasons little mix despite being a fairly standard girlband have managed to stay relevant for the length of time they’ve been active and have the success they’ve had. There’s little to no competition had they tried to make a go in the mid 2000’s they probably wouldn’t as successful because of market saturation.
he's lucky but he's a good businessman and made good connections in the industry which led him to b successful

About Harry's style, have any of you heard of Juan Gabriel?
He was a mexican superstar that loved camp, and people here keep comparing him and Harry, it's soooo funny, Im going to try and atach some pics, but you can look up 'Harry Styles and Juan Gabriel' in google images.
1620950487260.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9