Harry Styles - I can’t be the only person who doesn’t like him.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there a photographer lurking nearby to capture this all for the tabloids? This is a man who sings about orally pleasuring a man, wears a banana penis necklace, wears a t shirt with a picture by an openly gay artist of two men pleasuring each other, refuses to say he is straight. He’s gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was there a photographer lurking nearby to capture this all for the tabloids? This is a man who sings about orally pleasuring a man, wears a banana penis necklace, wears a t shirt with a picture by an openly gay artist of two men pleasuring each other, refuses to say he is straight. He’s gay.
He could be bisexual. It's not a binary straight/gay situation.

Reactions: 3
I always thought Watermelon Sugar was about pleasuring a woman? Guess it could be read either way

Reactions: 1
I always thought Watermelon Sugar was about pleasuring a woman? Guess it could be read either way
He says he’s ‘unlabelled’ yet multiple tabloids have released stories about him and both women and men. So I guess he is bisexual.

He’s definitely bi. I know a girl he’s been with, not too long ago either. And like you said, all the other stuff points to him liking men.

He’s definitely bi. I know a girl he’s been with, not too long ago either. And like you said, all the other stuff points to him liking men.
Is that since he is supposed to have been with Olivia?

Reactions: 2
Hmmm, very interesting! I see the Olivia thing more as promo than genuine-seems off to me!
I agree. It all seems so forced doesn’t it? Like her wearing a necklace exactly like his on her Instagram story yesterday. She knows exactly what she’s doing!

Really? That surprises me. I guess it must be very easy for him to have many people if he wants to indulge.

Really? That surprises me. I guess it must be very easy for him to have many people if he wants to indulge.
What surprises you? She’s not a random girl, she’s well known.

I don't think he's gay at all, I think he wants people to think he is to make him more interesting 🤣

Reactions: 6
I do sometimes cynically wonder whether he is actually painfully straight, and is just forcing an ambiguous persona for his brand.
This is kinda how I feel but there’s this really small very cynical and probably really really awful part of me that wonders if there’s almost a power thing at play. In that he’s Harry and consequently has loads of people both man and woman (and those who don’t identify as either) throwing themselves at him and he can “get” anyone he wants.

I sort of feel the other boys will all be married and starting (and extending) their families and he’s going to end up lost and left behind.

Reactions: 4