Harry Styles - I can’t be the only person who doesn’t like him.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still stuck on the thought that he’s slept with a woman. 🤣

Reactions: 4
I've just ploughed through this thread to get the gist. I have only really got into Styles' music since lockdown. I think in his later 1D days he was gorgeous, very funny at shows and in interviews. Seemed charming and fun to be around etc. There was a good dynamic between the guys. I think that is the problem. Since going solo who has been a bit all over the place, not really knowing what/who he is. He seem to be a slave to his image. Part of that must be coming from his management and the people he surrounds himself with. When he was with the other guys they probably all kept each others feet on the ground. I can't imagine they would not continually take the piss. Who is taking the piss out of him now? Is it just a continuous stream of people telling him he is amazing and original and really special and unique?
If you cannot connect to your fans then you have a massive problem and he seems to be making some unwise decisions. The whole yacht relationship is laughable and the not deigning to engage with fans is really bleeping sad. Not so long ago he was just a lad from near Manchester having a laugh and singing every night and now he seem like such a remote commodity who is trying to model himself on truly original musicians like Bowie and Jagger. He will never be Bowie or Jagger.

Reactions: 16
you've hit the nail on the head. his image comes off as very try-hard mysterious most of the time. my biggest gripe is still the lack of fan interaction. saying "thank you all the love" once every 4 months is an insult to the fans who shill out cash for anything that he's involved in. i'm not saying host a damn meet & greet, but would it hurt to reply to tweets once in a while? sometimes idk if he's so high up in his ivory tower & the fame has gotten to him, or that he hates it so much that the attention is on him.

*also just found out that he's announced that his american tour is restarting in september as if covid's gonna magically disappear?? "To everyone in the UK, and across the world, I can’t wait to see you again, but for obvious reasons it is just not possible at this time. I will be sharing more news soon about shows across the globe, and new music."

idk about him but i'd be more worried about touring around the US instead of UK/Europe. Apparently he also rescheduled dates so people have to re-arrange their schedule/bookings for that location. does he know that his fans aren't rolling in dough lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Over in the 1D thread yesterday I wrote this which is what you are talking about:

I saw some very irate people talking about how they had not heard from Harry HQ about tickets being rescheduled but that it came from TicketMaster. No communication from Harry's PR/company. People do not seem to like that. Also speculation that The Forum in LA will go ahead in November but they may then say everything else is cancelled due to a Covid resurgence (if that happens). The Forum basically being Jeff Azoffs stomping ground as he ran it and has business interests in it. So they do the shows there and recoup their money and then say everything else is cancelled and duck everyone else. This is of course wild speculation, but it seems the general feeling is The Forum will be the most important gigs to them as they are the most important financially to Azoff.
Seems people think Harry is losing his way. Not thinking about people possibly wanting their money back or not wanting to go to a gig in November and thinking that he does not care about his English, European other place fans and that only America/LA matters.
I wonder if he is getting the best advice.

Again, a diconnect from what his fans want/are asking for. I have seen some just wanting their money back and it does not seem that that is an option. I don't know. They seem upset with him.

Reactions: 2
From Azoff, Styles' Manager. He obvs has very definite ideas about how to market him and duck the fans basically. Heaven forbid he be seen as MORTAL....

1626341746556.png

1626341798448.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Azoff is a massive POS imo. He’s been in Harry’s ear for so long now pulling him away from the 1D lads and his London/UK friends who kept him grounded and hot him in with an LA crowd and a bunch of his yes men.

I don’t really think Harry matured that much beyond 17/18 maybe 20 at a push. I think he’s still very naive. I don’t buy this whole azoff and Harry are such great besties narrative. Harry makes him so much money of course he’s going to keep him close. Unfortunately I think Harry’s just a puppet and the second an album or tour doesn’t sell well azoff will drop him quicker than steaming hot potato. (That’s just a unfortunate side of the music industry

But it’s funny how the other 1D lads were all happy to do virtual concerts and other online stuff this last year and play much smaller venues. I’m sure Niall and Louis were playing Manchester Apollo/academy.

Reactions: 10
From Azoff, Styles' Manager. He obvs has very definite ideas about how to market him and duck the fans basically. Heaven forbid he be seen as MORTAL....

View attachment 663790

View attachment 663791
And there is the crux of the issue! Real musicians just want to perform live and reconnect with fans after such a long time away, regardless of the production value or this looking "mortal" nonsense that Azoff refers to. There are obviously other priorities far more important to Harry and his team and it's sad to see. I'd really struggle to support him in any capacity these days.

Reactions: 7
I bet that if there was reunion azoff would be in his ear telling him no because it wasn’t in his best interest and goes against this faux image he’s got going on right now and making sure he had other commitments he couldn’t get out of. I’ve mentioned in a previous post it’s alleged Louis was concerned/didn’t like the LA crowd Harry was surrounding himself with so I doubt he’s got a very high opinion of Jeff.

Reactions: 3
Jeff azoff is a twit and I am not convinced that Harry is even a decent person either.

Reactions: 5
i used to be a hardcore 1d stan back in the day until they broke up and i didn't bother keeping up with their solo careers until the pandemic when i had the time.

i was pretty shocked to see how different harry is now compared to back in the day. the rest of the lads are still relatively the same but it;s almost like they've replaced harry with some alien money making machine. maybe he really is like that (disconnected, not grounded anymore) but i still think it's an image portrayed to the media, which baffles me because how could this be better than being genuine?

Reactions: 8
Look at Jason Sudeikis in this jumper. Two thumbs up to him. He seem like a genuinely cool and nice guy. Not actually going to do wonders for Harry's rep is it? Harry supposedly a home wrecker now and the guy involved is this guy, doing decent things and being an affable funny chap.

Did you hear about how when asked recently about Harry and Olivia he said "Well I guess I'll have to have Louis then" (something along those lines).

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Look at Jason Sudeikis in this jumper. Two thumbs up to him. He seem like a genuinely cool and nice guy. Not actually going to do wonders for Harry's rep is it? Harry supposedly a home wrecker now and the guy involved is this guy, doing decent things and being an affable funny chap.

Did you hear about how when asked recently about Harry and Olivia he said "Well I guess I'll have to have Louis then" (something along those lines).
Well Louis is better than Harry anyway. He's got good taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hadn't heard that one and I can't find anything about it online except for a couple of tweets saying he said it but no source - Jason has been very classy and barely talked about his split with Olivia, until the big interview he did in this month's GQ where he talked about “I'll have a better understanding of why in a year, and an even better one in two, and an even greater one in five, and it'll go from being, you know, a book of my life to becoming a chapter to a paragraph to a line to a word to a doodle.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Actually this was January - not recently. My mistake. They were discussing it on the Lance Bass podcast. Lance Bass for anyone who does not know was in NSYNC. He was the closeted gay guy.

I do not know if there is any audio of Jason saying it. Maybe it was a print interview. I heard them discuss what they heard him say. You would need to look at the relevent podcast because I cannot find a link to it.

Is it true? Don't know. How do we know anything is or is not true? You just add it to the list of things that have already happened. Regardless of whether it is actually true or not (maybe he saw a tweet or similar), Lance referenced a connection between Harry and Louis which I thought was interesting considering Lance Bass is gay and has experience of being gay in a boyband.

Reactions: 2
Ah okay, I understand now - I'm a fan of Jason and I haven't seen or heard any interview where he's made any comment about Harry. It seems the subject is (rightly imo) off topic in his interviews, he has referenced the split a couple of times but never Olivia's new relationship so it just struck me as a bit out of character.

But if it was someone else discussing something Jason may have said then that makes more sense, thanks for the extra info.

Reactions: 1
I think Harry is good looking and don't think his music is bad, but it is forgettable. I didn't realise just how famous he is it's mind boggling and I do hope he does more acting than singing if it turns out he's good at it. My main problem with him is the gay-baiting. Never assume someone's sexuality and all that but he's NEVER been spotted with a man romantically? And he's had so many relationships with women. Seems to be a massive womaniser in my eyes. Anyone seen the clip of him whispering to Matt 'think of all the pussy you're gonna get' on Xfactor? The dressing up and not labelling his sexuality, very modern and 'woke' but also misleading and weird that he wants to 'brand' himself that way when he's only ever seen with skinny blondes who satisfy his mommy issues. As far as the silence with fans go, it's obviously just a way to keep up mystic and the interest in him. He has always been on another level to the rest of 1D anyone could see that; he's likeable and he keeps his gob shut. The less he speaks the less chance he's caught out sounding like an idiot and his fame is high enough that the silence is filled with public speculation.

Reactions: 4