Harry Styles - I can’t be the only person who doesn’t like him.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HATE him. Like passionate CONTEMPT, so I'll be living on this thread.

Nice doesn't equal good. Even Ted bundy volunteered at suicide prevention place. To me it just seems very convenient and fake.

I prefer sincerety in all its forms. Thats why the superstars of yesteryear still last. They were open. (Brad, Johnny, Leo, Nicholson, brando etc) they don't give a flying duck about being liked, popular, hearthrobs.

I despise that because its him, he's getting these movie roles that should've gone to struggling actors trying to make it. I want them to flop commercially and critically.

He's ruined a marriage with children. Jason is being much more graceful then I would.

I hate this cretin so much and wish he would just disappear.
Was searching for someone else and just saw this thread.Had to come on to say my nephew works in security ,and was hired for the movie Harry`s making atm.I asked him what H was like ,and he said he`s totally full of himself and treats all staff like sh*t. Guess that`s a No to my "do you like him" then?:unsure:😉

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I like Harry but I think the fame is going to his head, he seems to have changed. Not as down to earth. I also don’t get the Olivia Wilde thing, why is she dating a much younger man when she has young children and a pretty handsome ex. Harry may be a nice person but he’s a boy in comparison. Each to their own.

Everyone is entitled to be private but he used to post on his Instagram all the time, and his Twitter, now he posts nothing, it’s so fake. Has he got some thing that the press also can’t pap him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How is it that even in photos, his co star, David something, oozes more charisma, talent, intensity and power than he ever has. And I haven't even seen the guy perform anything.

Reactions: 4
I like Harry but I think the fame is going to his head, he seems to have changed. Not as down to earth. I also don’t get the Olivia Wilde thing, why is she dating a much younger man when she has young children and a pretty handsome ex. Harry may be a nice person but he’s a boy in comparison. Each to their own.

Everyone is entitled to be private but he used to post on his Instagram all the time, and his Twitter, now he posts nothing, it’s so fake. Has he got some thing that the press also can’t pap him?
Agree with this. I actually love him, I’m a massive fan. But he’s so disconnected from his fans. He doesn’t interact with us on Instagram or Twitter anymore, he was filming in Brighton and his other costars were walking past fans and talking to them and he didn’t come out the whole day. I understand he’d probably be mobbed if he stood chatting but he could at least say hello. His manager is a prick too,

How is it that even in photos, his co star, David something, oozes more charisma, talent, intensity and power than he ever has. And I haven't even seen the guy perform anything.
David Dawson is a SUPERB actor, he was particularly good as Alfred in The Last Kingdom, has done lots of stage work too. Great screen presence.

Reactions: 5
Agree with this. I actually love him, I’m a massive fan. But he’s so disconnected from his fans. He doesn’t interact with us on Instagram or Twitter anymore, he was filming in Brighton and his other costars were walking past fans and talking to them and he didn’t come out the whole day. I understand he’d probably be mobbed if he stood chatting but he could at least say hello. His manager is a prick too,
The disconnect is my biggest issue with him. It’s like he’s forgotten where he’s come from and who made him famous and able to take opportunities. The fans only seem to exist to him and his team when there’s stuff to sell.

The other three (I don’t include zayn because he’s just living a quiet life now) all did things like ticketed streams and insta lives during lockdown but he did nothing except flog his merchandise (which as I’ve mentioned before fans had to wait months for with no communication from the company that handle his merchandise)

I don’t know how many people have been handling around in Brighton watching the filming. If it’s loads I understand but it’s it’s only 20/30 people then I there’s no excuse for him to not at least say hello and sign a few things even if he didn’t do photos.

Reactions: 7
The disconnect is my biggest issue with him. It’s like he’s forgotten where he’s come from and who made him famous and able to take opportunities. The fans only seem to exist to him and his team when there’s stuff to sell.

The other three (I don’t include zayn because he’s just living a quiet life now) all did things like ticketed streams and insta lives during lockdown but he did nothing except flog his merchandise (which as I’ve mentioned before fans had to wait months for with no communication from the company that handle his merchandise)

I don’t know how many people have been handling around in Brighton watching the filming. If it’s loads I understand but it’s it’s only 20/30 people then I there’s no excuse for him to not at least say hello and sign a few things even if he didn’t do photos.
I was there the other day. There were at the most 20 people. All of us stood back, made no noise and were all very respectful. We chatted to his security and the crew and they had no issue with us being there. I was there from about 1pm, and at about 5pm they pushed all of us to the end of street and we were left there until about 11pm when he left, he waved from a distance and got in his car and left.

I was expecting to be let back in front of the set when the filming finished so we would all at least be a bit closer to wave but nope. I still love him but that was disappointing. I could understand if it was a bunch of rowdy teenagers but it wasn’t.

• Sad
I was there the other day. There were at the most 20 people. All of us stood back, made no noise and were all very respectful. We chatted to his security and the crew and they had no issue with us being there. I was there from about 1pm, and at about 5pm they pushed all of us to the end of street and we were left there until about 11pm when he left, he waved from a distance and got in his car and left.

I was expecting to be let back in front of the set when the filming finished so we would all at least be a bit closer to wave but nope. I still love him but that was disappointing. I could understand if it was a bunch of rowdy teenagers but it wasn’t.
That’s super disappointing a hoard of screaming teens is one thing but to basically ignore a calm group of what I’m assuming was all adults when it takes ten minutes to come say hi and maybe take a few group pics. I get he’s probably tired but it’s still disappointing for those who stood and watched.

That’s super disappointing a hoard of screaming teens is one thing but to basically ignore a calm group of what I’m assuming was all adults when it takes ten minutes to come say hi and maybe take a few group pics. I get he’s probably tired but it’s still disappointing for those who stood and watched.
Yep we were all over 18 (I assume) and I think all of us were just hoping for a quick hello. I know it’s not a meet and greet and wouldn’t expect more than like 20 seconds of his time just for him to say hello. It would have made my year 😩

Reactions: 2
I saw this on Instagram, he said hello and waved but that was it. He doesn’t use social media at all. He’s so private which is all good for him but it is very disconnected from his fans. He’s really changed since he’s done films and been with Olivia I think.

Reactions: 3
to be fair to Harry, if he did come out and say hello and get pictures with you all there would 50 times the amount of fans there the next day hoping for the same and that’s probably not what anybody on the movie set wants

Reactions: 6
I must admit the whole idea of him being given these big film roles in the first place annoys me. There’s so many actors that have dedicated their lives to training in the field and have been unable to work for the past year or are waiting to catch their big break, and yet Harry gets to rock up and star in major movies just because he fancies it all of a sudden. He’s rich and famous enough, he hardly needs the exposure or pay packet. And he’s got the huge luxury of being able to stay safe in his nice big home but instead he’s been here there and everywhere flaunting his PR relationship and stunt castings all year. It’s annoying.

I used to be a huge fan but I agree that the disconnect is massively alienating. He won a Brit Award the other day but didn’t even bother to put up a tweet or Instagram saying thank you. He’s completely lost touch and it’s hardly surprising considering the people he’s surrounded by but it’s still disappointing for those that support him and have essentially got him to where he is today.

Reactions: 12
He’s a complete try hard. Who’s dying to be an icon like Bowie or Mick Jagger. He makes me cringe. Don’t find him attractive or interesting at all.. give me Zayn anyway of the week. All these older women in Hollywood going mad for him?! I’m 25 and I genuinely fail to see the fuss!

Reactions: 8
to be fair to Harry, if he did come out and say hello and get pictures with you all there would 50 times the amount of fans there the next day hoping for the same and that’s probably not what anybody on the movie set wants
I wasn’t expecting him to get photos. I just thought he’d come and say hello. Not wave briefly and drive off. Some people had been there 12 hours to see him. And he knew that.

Reactions: 2
I must admit the whole idea of him being given these big film roles in the first place annoys me. There’s so many actors that have dedicated their lives to training in the field and have been unable to work for the past year or are waiting to catch their big break, and yet Harry gets to rock up and star in major movies just because he fancies it all of a sudden. He’s rich and famous enough, he hardly needs the exposure or pay packet. And he’s got the huge luxury of being able to stay safe in his nice big home but instead he’s been here there and everywhere flaunting his PR relationship and stunt castings all year. It’s annoying.

I used to be a huge fan but I agree that the disconnect is massively alienating. He won a Brit Award the other day but didn’t even bother to put up a tweet or Instagram saying thank you. He’s completely lost touch and it’s hardly surprising considering the people he’s surrounded by but it’s still disappointing for those that support him and have essentially got him to where he is today.
This! I feel since he’s spent so much time in America and he’s with Olivia he’s changed more so. He is forgetting where he’s come from and who got him there. It’s a shame.

Tbh I immediately stopped liking him when I found out he once went out with Kendall Jenner. Money and looks seems to be his thing. Or people who advance his career. His relationship with camille rowe was so hidden and private. It seemed more authentic. Camille can't lead him to massive success, she's a model but by no means with the pulling power of the other women he's been with.
Stepping stone relationships he has. Olivia is the latest as he wants to act :cautious: (n)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tbh I immediately stopped liking him when I found out he once went out with Kendall Jenner. Money and looks seems to be his thing. Or people who advance his career. His relationship with camille rowe was so hidden and private. It seemed more authentic. Camille can't lead him to massive success, she's a model but by no means with the pulling power of the other women he's been with.
Stepping stone relationships he has. Olivia is the latest as he wants to act :cautious: (n)
Agree. And Camille is the only one of his girlfriends I like. Not that my opinion matters but she seemed lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He always looks to me like he needs a good wash and scrub !
I am all for people wearing / dressing the whatever way they want (who cares live life) but with him l just get the feeling he really doesn’t care what he is wearing not wearing it cause he likes it or feels comfortable. Total click bait and total product placement. I think what l am trying to say he is not in the slightest bit authentic

Reactions: 3
He always looks to me like he needs a good wash and scrub !
I am all for people wearing / dressing the whatever way they want (who cares live life) but with him l just get the feeling he really doesn’t care what he is wearing not wearing it cause he likes it or feels comfortable. Total click bait and total product placement. I think what l am trying to say he is not in the slightest bit authentic
Yeah I completely agree. I feel like post 1D / nearing the end of the band his management were like “What can we do to make him different to the others” then came the extravagant suits and weird outfits. I think its really odd when people say he’s comfortable dressing like that because the entirety of 1D he wore jeans and a t shirt, maybe a floral shirt once in a while

Reactions: 5