Harry Styles - I can’t be the only person who doesn’t like him.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk what it is but harry perpetually looks greasy and dirty, even in that shoot where he wore a dress. like i said, dirt under his fingernails vibes.

also, anyone else notice the absolute state of his hairline? it's literally becoming a pronounced M.

Reactions: 4
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
idk what it is but harry perpetually looks greasy and dirty, even in that shoot where he wore a dress. like i said, dirt under his fingernails vibes.

also, anyone else notice the absolute state of his hairline? it's literally becoming a pronounced M.
not exactly like he can help that...there's critiquing someone and then there's just being a bully, grow up

not exactly like he can help that...there's critiquing someone and then there's just being a bully, grow up
As I said previously please just go to his rave thread lol, you are genuinely choosing to read comments from people that dislike him instead of going to a thread with fellow harry fans

Reactions: 8
girl... just go to the rave thread here i'll give you the link: https://tattle.life/threads/harry-styles.11140/page-17#post-4831369 have fun.

you don't have to come on here to defend smol harold's honor he doesn't give a tit about anything you do hun. and that's coming from a 1d stan, i'm just not as naive as i was when i was 15 years old lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was a pretty big Harry fan in the 1d days, mostly during his headband phase and quickly backtracked when he grew his hair out 😂 I solidly agree that he's just a brand now - there's nothing personal at all about anything he posts on IG etc. I can't even be bothered to listen to his music because it's nice to actually know the person behind the music, you know? I know more about what Zayn's up to and he doesn't even do any promo for anything he releases 😂

You’re incredibly naive to believe that. Most famous musicians get taken advantage of in some way usually getting screwed over in terms of contracts. This has been a thing for decades. Managers and labels are well known for exploitation and Harry (and 1D) are no different. The only way to avoid this is to be completely independent from the corporate scene.

Sure he makes money but he also makes a lot of other people a heck of a lot more money.
im def not naive. u just haven't researched him. he's very close with his manager and his whole fam.
so u believe they're forcing him to wear these clothes etc ? he knows that's how he would b successful so he does it

Reactions: 2
im def not naive. u just haven't researched him. he's very close with his manager and his whole fam.
so u believe they're forcing him to wear these clothes etc ? he knows that's how he would b successful so he does it
Who has the time to research that much into a celeb, it's not that deep 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This thread came up as an ad as I was thinking about this bloke, spooky.

Honestly, I like Harry as an individual and love his newest album but you'd have to be blind to think his image isn't manufactured and exaggerated. That's not something I have a problem with and think it probably does have genuine roots but it's clear that he has an incredibly hawkish team who want to squeeze every penny out of his success. All his androgynous fashion choices and photoshoots are designed to go viral and have people praising them. Treat People With Kindness was already a bit of a slogan before they put it in a song. Fans denying that are deluding themselves; he's a pop star from a group formed by a TV show, of course his image isn't going to be organic!

Absolutely no thoughts about his acting career. Not sure why that's happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Finally!!! Just a genuinely awful person. Everything about him and his whole “brand” is so fake and disconnected from his fans. Can anyone remember when he tweeted about Black Lives Matter and included a personalised link so that he received revenue (£) from it. Awful.
And t shirts about staying home staying safe when literally people were in factories making his stupid t shirts unable to stay home stay safe. Tone deaf and overrated. I hate his public image so much.

Reactions: 9
i do like some of his new songs but i really dislike his persona and his outfits are AWFUL. he wasn't good in dunkirk and i hate the fact he now speaks with an american accent?? what is that even about? it comes across like he's trying to suit his new american persona by adopting the accent but it's odd when zayn (who is the one who has been in america for as long as harry has) still has a massive bradford accent. so peculiar and offputting. i also find it funny that his fans act like he's some angel who can do no wrong when i've heard he's had a reputation for being stroppy.

Reactions: 3
OH MY GOD HES KISSING SOMEONE ON A FILM SET OR...... wow I don’t care

i do like some of his new songs but i really dislike his persona and his outfits are AWFUL. he wasn't good in dunkirk and i hate the fact he now speaks with an american accent?? what is that even about? it comes across like he's trying to suit his new american persona by adopting the accent but it's odd when zayn (who is the one who has been in america for as long as harry has) still has a massive bradford accent. so peculiar and offputting. i also find it funny that his fans act like he's some angel who can do no wrong when i've heard he's had a reputation for being stroppy.
Tbf Harry's accent isn't as strong as Zayn's is and some people just pick up accents after a short while, I've seen it discussed about Prince Harry as well funnily enough. Must be something in the name 😂

Reactions: 1
I must say seeing the pics with his tattoos removed for the film he’s shooting is really cool! I am enjoying that.

Cant believe harry styles prevented ww3 when he uttered the genius phrase "treat people with kindness" pack it up lads hes saved the world yet again by doing the bare minimum 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone seen the video all over twitter of him and Olivia? It’s so odd. I get weird vibes from the pair of them.

Anyone seen the video all over twitter of him and Olivia? It’s so odd. I get weird vibes from the pair of them.
Not seen it but it feels weird to me because I'll always see Olivia as badass Alex from the OC who dated Seth and my nerdy 11 year old self wished I was Alex 😂

• Haha
I HATE him. Like passionate CONTEMPT, so I'll be living on this thread.

Nice doesn't equal good. Even Ted bundy volunteered at suicide prevention place. To me it just seems very convenient and fake.

I prefer sincerety in all its forms. Thats why the superstars of yesteryear still last. They were open. (Brad, Johnny, Leo, Nicholson, brando etc) they don't give a flying duck about being liked, popular, hearthrobs.

I despise that because its him, he's getting these movie roles that should've gone to struggling actors trying to make it. I want them to flop commercially and critically.

He's ruined a marriage with children. Jason is being much more graceful then I would.

I hate this cretin so much and wish he would just disappear.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair, he didn't ruin the marriage by himself. It takes two to tango and Olivia is as much to blame as Harry is.

I can't get over his nostrils now that others have mentioned them. They're massive!

• Haha
I HATE him. Like passionate CONTEMPT, so I'll be living on this thread.

Nice doesn't equal good. Even Ted bundy volunteered at suicide prevention place. To me it just seems very convenient and fake.

I prefer sincerety in all its forms. Thats why the superstars of yesteryear still last. They were open. (Brad, Johnny, Leo, Nicholson, brando etc) they don't give a flying duck about being liked, popular, hearthrobs.

I despise that because its him, he's getting these movie roles that should've gone to struggling actors trying to make it. I want them to flop commercially and critically.

He's ruined a marriage with children. Jason is being much more graceful then I would.

I hate this cretin so much and wish he would just disappear.
it is annoying that he gets so many roles just bc he he's harry styles