Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
he literally goes out of his way at every show to shake every crew member's hand and personally thank them. He gives paparazzi food and does his best to make sure everyone is safe at his shows. I feel like people really like to hate on him for no reason smh
Nobody is saying he's not a nice person though. I'm sure he is. This however, is a thread populated by people who cannot understand his level of fame and the widespread acclaim he receives for doing things many others have done (better) before him. Just being nice doesn't mean you are beyond critique.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
**Looking for answers into how he controls so many young (and old) females and turns them into crazy aggressive fans...**

3F1CDD1F-3008-49DF-9606-9505313487B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

rainonme

Chatty Member
I must admit the whole idea of him being given these big film roles in the first place annoys me. There’s so many actors that have dedicated their lives to training in the field and have been unable to work for the past year or are waiting to catch their big break, and yet Harry gets to rock up and star in major movies just because he fancies it all of a sudden. He’s rich and famous enough, he hardly needs the exposure or pay packet. And he’s got the huge luxury of being able to stay safe in his nice big home but instead he’s been here there and everywhere flaunting his PR relationship and stunt castings all year. It’s annoying.

I used to be a huge fan but I agree that the disconnect is massively alienating. He won a Brit Award the other day but didn’t even bother to put up a tweet or Instagram saying thank you. He’s completely lost touch and it’s hardly surprising considering the people he’s surrounded by but it’s still disappointing for those that support him and have essentially got him to where he is today.

rainonme

Chatty Member
This tiktok expresses a lot of the gripes I have with him atm and it’s sad because I used to be such a huge fan but he really has lost his way

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Look at Jason Sudeikis in this jumper. Two thumbs up to him. He seem like a genuinely cool and nice guy. Not actually going to do wonders for Harry's rep is it? Harry supposedly a home wrecker now and the guy involved is this guy, doing decent things and being an affable funny chap.

Did you hear about how when asked recently about Harry and Olivia he said "Well I guess I'll have to have Louis then" (something along those lines).

Attachments

Reactions: 11

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
he literally goes out of his way at every show to shake every crew member's hand and personally thank them. He gives paparazzi food and does his best to make sure everyone is safe at his shows. I feel like people really like to hate on him for no reason smh
And ? Boris Johnson once made cups of tea for the press outside his house but that doesn’t mean he’s forgiven for stuff he’s done.

Nobody is saying HE isn’t a nice person but that doesn’t mean he is beyond any form of criticism for the way his team have created his brand and stage persona.
I’ve seen him in concert he’s a great performer and he’s got some great songs. The critiques most people have who aren’t die hard fans are with Harry styles as a brand and the decisions made by the yes men who surround him. There’s a reason he’s got the most success solo and that’s purely down to very clever marketing.

tattle420

VIP Member
not exactly like he can help that...there's critiquing someone and then there's just being a bully, grow up
girl... just go to the rave thread here i'll give you the link: https://tattle.life/threads/harry-styles.11140/page-17#post-4831369 have fun.

you don't have to come on here to defend smol harold's honor he doesn't give a shit about anything you do hun. and that's coming from a 1d stan, i'm just not as naive as i was when i was 15 years old lol.

• Haha

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
Azoff is a massive POS imo. He’s been in Harry’s ear for so long now pulling him away from the 1D lads and his London/UK friends who kept him grounded and hot him in with an LA crowd and a bunch of his yes men.

I don’t really think Harry matured that much beyond 17/18 maybe 20 at a push. I think he’s still very naive. I don’t buy this whole azoff and Harry are such great besties narrative. Harry makes him so much money of course he’s going to keep him close. Unfortunately I think Harry’s just a puppet and the second an album or tour doesn’t sell well azoff will drop him quicker than steaming hot potato. (That’s just a unfortunate side of the music industry

But it’s funny how the other 1D lads were all happy to do virtual concerts and other online stuff this last year and play much smaller venues. I’m sure Niall and Louis were playing Manchester Apollo/academy.

Reactions: 10

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
Tbh I immediately stopped liking him when I found out he once went out with Kendall Jenner. Money and looks seems to be his thing. Or people who advance his career. His relationship with camille rowe was so hidden and private. It seemed more authentic. Camille can't lead him to massive success, she's a model but by no means with the pulling power of the other women he's been with.
Stepping stone relationships he has. Olivia is the latest as he wants to act :cautious: (n)

• Heart

Gamu

VIP Member
Theres something a bit try hard and inauthentic about him. He doesn’t have the beauty of a young Bowie to dress and act the way he does and he knows it, he looks like Lily Allen.
If Bowie auditioned for X Factor at 16 then there would have been some indication of what was to come (like the song choice or the personality or even a bit of nail varnish) but Harry was just like a normal cute 16 year old boy. I think very powerful people in the industry clocked how popular he was when 1D first became big and have created this persona and look for him. I don’t doubt that he does like 70s music and he’s inspired by it but this look is so contrived.

Honestly I think Zayn would have carried this look off better. He looks like a high fashion model.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Couldn’t agree more. It’s actually quite strange how far most of his fans will go to defend him. God only knows how some of them cope in the real world if not being a fan of Harry Styles is such a big deal to them.
its a level of insanity that requires medication, especially the ones over the age of.... nine 🤷‍♀️ twelve.
They are hard core!!!!

Mediocre singer and actor. 😑

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Look at Jason Sudeikis in this jumper. Two thumbs up to him. He seem like a genuinely cool and nice guy. Not actually going to do wonders for Harry's rep is it? Harry supposedly a home wrecker now and the guy involved is this guy, doing decent things and being an affable funny chap.

Did you hear about how when asked recently about Harry and Olivia he said "Well I guess I'll have to have Louis then" (something along those lines).
Well Louis is better than Harry anyway. He's got good taste.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I enjoy his most of music and his live show I went to a few years ago. I also don’t think he’s necessarily a bad person (compared to many in the industry) however Harry styles the showman and brand are not necessarily Harry behind closed doors.

I don’t really buy into the flamboyant Harry as anything more than a stage character. He’s been surrounded by people who’s sole interest is money since the age of 16 and I do feel like his naivety was exploited. He was groomed for a solo career from very early on in the 1D days. He hasn’t snapped yet but if he did in a few years I wouldn’t be surprised.

I find a massive discontent between him and the fans and that for me is a massive issue. His team run his socials that are only ever active when there’s a record to sell. The other former 1D boys do stuff like insta lives to connect with fans more. It would take very little effort to go live for an hour and connect with the people who are essentially paying his mortgage

His hardcore fans are something else though especially the ones who are still convinced Larry are real and the two of them are happily married.

Then there’s his merch store. That place is a mess and can barely operate. I’ve seen so many complaints of people waiting months and months for T-shirt’s and jumpers to turn up and vinyls being unplayable. The customer service is super shoddy as well.
brilliant summary of how I feel!! 😂
I don’t think he’s in any way overly problematic, or evil 😂 or anything like that, but I think he feels like he’s above it all. Like he’s a level up from similar acts and performers right now. Wouldn’t engage with fans online and “keeps his private life private“ until he’s selling something, I don’t believe half his relationships either. It’s just good press.

he’s also so desperate to be woke it’s like a tick the box list.
there is nothing original about him, it’s all very copy cat

AND HOS VOICE ON THAT APP IS PLAYED ON MY YOUTUBE SO MANY TIMES 😂

I obviously know one direction, who doesn’t, but this relationship stuff.... I thankfully avoided that 😆 wasn’t he shagging the jenners, flack, swift.

Louise123

VIP Member
I find him a bit creepy now, his persona just doesn’t, for me, come from an authentic place

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I think Yungblud is better for being a gender non traditional dresser. Though his style is totally different to Harry's.

Reactions: 9