Harry Pickard #8 Lies about Where He Buys His Chips, There Was Never 8 Stone On His Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's got to keep having these "cheat meals" and times "off plan" so he can claim massive weight gain followed by massive weight loss. If he must kept on "being good" and staying "on plan" he'd have no weight left to lose and he'd lose his audience.

It doesn't matter what methods he claims to use, he'll always need that gain-lose cycle to keep his account going and his deluded followers interested.

Reactions: 15
I don’t get the 18.5 inches lost bit. Where has he lost it from!?
I've done the plan he's doing and she gets you to measure lots of different places e.g. left thigh, right thigh, left knee, right knee, left calf, right calf etc. So it sounds like a lot but it's just off a million different places. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've done the plan he's doing and she gets you to measure lots of different places e.g. left thigh, right thigh, left knee, right knee, left calf, right calf etc. So it sounds like a lot but it's just off a million different places. 😂
Wonder if he’s measured his chode?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hasn't posted any food in nearly 4 days...why isn't he questioned about this? Are we really to believe he has eaten just a sausage sandwich in that time?

I can't see his collab with this PT lasting very long.
Certainly not as long as "I've lost 8 Stone on SW"

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be surprised if Fopperholic starts with the same PT - both now following each other and arse licking in comments.

Hasn't posted any food in nearly 4 days...why isn't he questioned about this? Are we really to believe he has eaten just a sausage sandwich in that time?

I can't see his collab with this PT lasting very long.
Certainly not as long as "I've lost 8 Stone on SW"

😂
Well it’s his birthday coming up so he won’t be on ‘track/plan’ and will be gorging and binging all week and boozing too and whatever else. Because as Harry says easy on easy off. Binge binge binge then exercise exercise exercise....

Reactions: 4
Had to double check to see if he had blocked me as he hadn’t posted In that long!

• Haha
Depends what you sign up for. Nutrition & workouts or just nutrition I’m guessing. Seems to offer two options
So glad I didn’t bother signing up, I was going to but someone on here didn’t rate her, plus all the freebies to Insta Huns, no thanks.

Reactions: 4
Harry's step tracking has been bugging me for ages , I don't believe he can do that many steps , he did a half hour walk one day and recorded something like 15k steps 🤣🤣 , I work in a nursing home and I spend 6 hours at a time trudging about the corridors and I can't bloody manage 15k steps let alone in half an hour

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.