Harry Pickard #8 Lies about Where He Buys His Chips, There Was Never 8 Stone On His Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry's step tracking has been bugging me for ages , I don't believe he can do that many steps , he did a half hour walk one day and recorded something like 15k steps 🤣🤣 , I work in a nursing home and I spend 6 hours at a time trudging about the corridors and I can't bloody manage 15k steps let alone in half an hour
10k steps is approx 5 miles depending on stride... so he's trying to say he's walked 7.5 miles in 1/2 hour ? Maybe he runs it and is recording breaking runner... 🙄🙄🙄 he's so full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s definitely lying. The walk to my sons school is about 20 mins each way and it’s roughly around 6000 steps max and that’s also recorded by an Apple Watch.
he probably just sits there waving his arm around to clock up the steps!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s definitely lying. The walk to my sons school is about 20 mins each way and it’s roughly around 6000 steps max and that’s also recorded by an Apple Watch.
he probably just sits there waving his arm around to clock up the steps!
Haha, or stroking his massive ego 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It takes me 10 mins to do 1000 steps so it would take me nearly 2hrs30 to 15000 but I'm a little short arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
10k steps is approx 5 miles depending on stride... so he's trying to say he's walked 7.5 miles in 1/2 hour ? Maybe he runs it and is recording breaking runner... 🙄🙄🙄 he's so full of tit
He's always doing it and I'm sat here like wtf , it gets right on my tits 😂 some days he doesn't even walk he cycles 🤔
Hes posted several times that he's hit his 10k steps before 9am

• Haha
Steps achieved by running away from his brother wanting his “before” trousers back
Little weasel

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Harry's step tracking has been bugging me for ages , I don't believe he can do that many steps , he did a half hour walk one day and recorded something like 15k steps 🤣🤣 , I work in a nursing home and I spend 6 hours at a time trudging about the corridors and I can't bloody manage 15k steps let alone in half an hour
Walks like a geisha, tiny steps wiggling his non existent arse 🤣

Steps achieved by running away from his brother wanting his “before” trousers back
Little weasel
Actually pissing myself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I once racked up 18k "steps" scraping wallpaper. I'd barely left the room all day.

It's amazing how much you can bump that figure up with a repetitive up and down hand motion ✊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In a 12 hour shift I can get my steps up quite high, and that’s with non stop walking. I still don’t believe his step count though... and his reps on the weight machines are far to quick.

What the actual duck is that hairdo?? Poundland Tommy Shelby!that Ribena has gone straight to his head

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.