Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I’m new to this thread and don’t have enough time to read through all of the comments but can someone tell me where he has gone on Instagram?!

Reactions: 4
Hahaha it’s a private Instagram I have who I don’t follow anyone I just use it to lurk - strange he’s blocked it though as I’ve never looked at him on there! :/

Reactions: 5
yeah, sorry about that 😂😂

I've never understood that about him...he'll block anyone and everyone that follows me, but wob't block me 😂😂 all that ronseal he coats himself in must have gone to his lego head.
😂 I’m so new to TL - how does he know it’s you on here and on Instagram? As in how has be linked the two accounts up??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Old photos he likes to alternate his dad's chef photos.

My daughter use to be friends with the "girlfriend" a cover up story because of his dad. Was he caught on a app showing 🍆 📸

Taxman would have a field day with harry man boobs.

Never his recipe it was from the two chubby cubs and his dad is the chef, all lies.
Who remembers when he got invited to he Slimming World ball with his ex bezzie Jack scams everyone Towers (they would also share a bed, he would post pictures the next morning. Purely platonic of course:rolleyes::rolleyes:) Anyhow, Legend has it that he was flirting with every man going at the Slimming World ball.

Few of the Slimming World men lose weight and suddenly think they're God's gift, like Dann Sully was lusting after Sophie Jude while in relationship.

[]

Reactions: 11
Who remembers when he got invited to he Slimming World ball with his ex bezzie Jack scams everyone Towers (they would also share a bed, he would post pictures the next morning. Purely platonic of course:rolleyes::rolleyes:) Anyhow, Legend has it that he was flirting with every man going at the Slimming World ball.

Few of the Slimming World men lose weight and suddenly think they're God's gift, like Dann Sully was lusting after Sophie Jude while in relationship.

[]
Omg the thought of Lego headed Hazza having sexy time with Towers and his cheesy belly flap all full of thrush underneath (I had a conversation with Towers pre tummy tuck and he discussed the soreness and how he had constant yeast infections). 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Come hazza surely a fitness fanatic like you can take the walk back up the hill in the snow. You’re out doing record breaking steps and burning crazy calories all the time...👀

[]
I can’t stand Dan Sully 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come hazza surely a fitness fanatic like you can take the walk back up the hill in the snow. You’re out doing record breaking steps and burning crazy calories all the time...👀

He has his own thread on here too ! ;)

Reactions: 6

The only person that can stand Dan Sully is Dan Sully 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ha ha I'm just a little private account so I doubt you've blocked me.... but I just can't find your name as it is here.... :unsure::unsure:
I changed it slightly, to andymeltsthatlard.I can't Pm you on here cause for some reason tattle has stopped me making threads and taken away my ability to Pm people.... I cant make new threads and harry is about to have a new one and I'm bleeping winning 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.