Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought those chips this week and can confirm they looked absolutely nothing like his did. I’m convinced he used a ton of oil. They took forever to cook and some stayed rock solid and anaemic.
I bought some yesterday to have as an experiment 👀 having them tonight, we’ll see 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So he's made a cake, for someones birthday, how does he plan on giving it to them considering we can't currently meet people from other households because we are in the midst of a global pandemic?
We all know how desperate he is to be “ famous “ he’ll be sending in his application to TGBBO as we speak ... Betty Crocker might have made that cake but that bleeping lying arse wipe didn’t ....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does he supposedly manage to make a cake like that but can’t make a sandwich look nice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does he supposedly manage to make a cake like that but can’t make a sandwich look nice 😂
I’m saying his mum made it, and he was on a step-stool putting the blue pearls on whilst licking his fingers. Bet he had a little apron with boss chef written on it as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Verdict on the chips is that I will be buying them again! Were they what Hazza had on his plate the other night, absolutely bleeping not 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t get his living situation? He’s clearly moved out of his parents house, the fridge was filled with all his things (ie looked like for 1 person and he was showing it all) and then he cooks 12 Yorkshire puddings and about 10 battered fish things?? I really don’t get it
Old photos he likes to alternate his dad's chef photos.

My daughter use to be friends with the "girlfriend" a cover up story because of his dad. Was he caught on a app showing 🍆 📸

I just wish someone can do something legally, with regards to his lies making him money, all the freebies when it’s all one big lie!. It does make you think of why he never ever mentions his brother, maybe his brother knows what a false life he has created.
Taxman would have a field day with harry man boobs.

God he is vile. He plugs it so much as well. How do people not see through his constant tit. He just needs to be taken down and people to see his lies.
Oh and it’s Sunday. Which means all his minions will be creating ‘Pickards Yorkshire puddings’.
Never his recipe it was from the two chubby cubs and his dad is the chef, all lies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
[QUOTE="BossyBlossom, post: 3826287, member: 193366]

My daughter use to be friends with the "girlfriend" a cover up story because of his dad. Was he caught on a app showing 🍆 📸

[/QUOTE]
I'd heard this before about young Harry .... we had a bloke at work who was *found* to be doing the same. Was really quiet at work, talked about his *girlfriend* but had this massive profile on a certain website showing really graphic things - Inc videos 😳 ... unfortunately for him the twit referenced work in a couple of posts and was fired 😄

• Haha
Think he also got a lot by being visible on lots of big SW accounts, leaving comments on the ones where the women were off to the “sparkly castle” for events. He just seemed to post the same old meals all the time when I followed him. Lots of binge drinking and possible drink driving a couple of hours later.

Reactions: 5
He really is everything I hate about slimming world. I have to really bite my tongue when people at my group talk about him like be is some kind of god

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
He really is everything I hate about slimming world. I have to really bite my tongue when people at my group talk about him like be is some kind of god
I would lose my tit if I were you 😂 luckily my local group is stuck in about 1983 so no chance of them knowing of his existence :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.