Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he makes me sick. Just vile. The amount of ads he posts, people clearly give him stuff and it’s disgusting. He needs to be shut down.
I doubt he’s declared any of the money he’s made off Instagram either.

Reactions: 6
God he makes me sick. Just vile. The amount of ads he posts, people clearly give him stuff and it’s disgusting. He needs to be shut down.
people see the large follower number and all the takeaways and assume you can eat that stuff and lose weight. You obviously can't...

He has absolutely no proof of losing anywhere near what he claims, and considering how he likes to brag and boast, if he had the proof it would be all over his page.

Anyone that asks him for proof gets blocked within seconds.

funny that.

Reactions: 9
He makes thousands a month from JD. From a reliable close source.
More like hundreds surely...

20% commission per sale...so to make £1000 then 500 people each spending £10 each would need to use his code, (assuming that’s the average spend...)

Sorry I’m not convinced.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

20% commission per sale...so to make £1000 then 500 people each spending £10 each would need to use his code, (assuming that’s the average spend...)

Sorry I’m not convinced.
He's on more than 20%...

He's on more than 20%...
Also they push and push the big gift packs that are all £20++

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Thousands ??? No way 🤷
God he is vile. He plugs it so much as well. How do people not see through his constant tit. He just needs to be taken down and people to see his lies.
Oh and it’s Sunday. Which means all his minions will be creating ‘Pickards Yorkshire puddings’.

Sorry I’m not convinced.
he’s been plugging jd seasonings for YEARS and back then him and jack towers never declared them as ads either, They were both very popular before everyone had codes. Jd seasonings Instagram page was full of his and jacks tit recipes.

Maybe I’m thick, but is he gay or straight?
Who cares? He’s a twit either way, it doesn’t matter.

Thousands of restaurants available with taste card and he chooses Pizza Hut - he’s limited the comments on that post now obviously. Also, have you seen his story with the champagne? He might love it but he doesn’t know how to pour it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t like talking about his sexuality because it’s not fair or relevant but it is pretty clear to me🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t understand why people even ask? It doesn’t make any sense or difference to the fact he is a grade A prick

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why people even ask? It doesn’t make any sense or difference to the fact he is a grade A prick
Oh here we go again with this holier than thou attitude to his sexuality, people ask because they want to know. It’s facts- Simple as that. It’s already been done to death on previous threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh here we go again with this holier than thou attitude to his sexuality, people ask because they want to know. It’s facts- Simple as that. It’s already been done to death on previous threads.
Do you ask everyone new you meet how they define their sexuality? No, of course you don’t - it’s largely, I would hope, irrelevant. It’s not ‘holier than thou’ to question why people think it matters so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you ask everyone new you meet how they define their sexuality? No, of course you don’t - it’s largely, I would hope, irrelevant. It’s not ‘holier than thou’ to question why people think it matters so much.
Oh the irony- you’re missing my point completely and at the same time, highlighting the point I was trying to make. I’ll leave it at that, like I say, it’s already been done to death. *sigh*

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God he is vile. He plugs it so much as well. How do people not see through his constant tit. He just needs to be taken down and people to see his lies.
Oh and it’s Sunday. Which means all his minions will be creating ‘Pickards Yorkshire puddings’.
My best mate has started doing SW herself from home and has already within a week made them bleeping stupid Yorkshire puddings twice AND tagged this bell end in both of the posts.

I’m demoting her from best friend status.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My best mate has started doing SW herself from home and has already within a week made them bleeping stupid Yorkshire puddings twice AND tagged this bell end in both of the posts.

I’m demoting her from best friend status.
Its not even his recipe he admitted it was pinch of nom's i guess the bottle of fry light used each time is his element added to the recipe lol funny how he doesn't tag them or give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.