Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come hazza surely a fitness fanatic like you can take the walk back up the hill in the snow. Youโ€™re out doing record breaking steps and burning crazy calories all the time...๐Ÿ‘€

I canโ€™t stand Dan Sully ๐Ÿคฎ
He's a bleeping idiot with dead eyes and a mouth like a baboons arse! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I changed it slightly, to andymeltsthatlard.I can't Pm you on here cause for some reason tattle has stopped me making threads and taken away my ability to Pm people.... I cant make new threads and harry is about to have a new one and I'm bleeping winning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That's weird as you messaged me once before ! I can make the new thread for you I think :) It's 1000 comments so I'll have a look and see what can be done :)

You posted your thread suggestion to early ! It's supposed to be from Page 48 onwards - you did it on Page 47 !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That's weird as you messaged me once before ! I can make the new thread for you I think :) It's 1000 comments so I'll have a look and see what can be done :)

You posted your thread suggestion to early ! It's supposed to be from Page 48 onwards - you did it on Page 47 !!
oh for fucks sake ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I changed it slightly, to andymeltsthatlard.I can't Pm you on here cause for some reason tattle has stopped me making threads and taken away my ability to Pm people.... I cant make new threads and harry is about to have a new one and I'm bleeping winning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Started to follow you. ๐Ÿ˜Š Your food looks lovely and you've done so well! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When can thread title suggestions be posted??? I posted one a while ago with loads of likes, think itโ€™s on page 5 or 6

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.