Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must say I liked him and Jack Towers, this website has opened my eyes to so much.
I got fed up with Jack Towers the day he spent 12 hours building up his followers with a promise of showing them his special recipe for extra thick bolognese. His big secret? Cook it longer 😐

That was before I found out all about the money business. Another cockwomble of the highest order.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nor particularly Harry related, but My Fitness Pal is telling me that a 20g pot of JD Seasonings Burger Blend is 242 calories. Surely that must be wrong?!

Reactions: 1
Must say Harry’s food diary, when he posts it, or whenever he speaks about his lunches, he only ever had fruit or veg for lunch not an actual meal, might explain why he gets away with having a full sack of potatoes with his evening meal everyday 🙄

Reactions: 4
This boy is a classic disordered eater. Saves himself for one huge meal a day by restricting like duck all day. Brittany does it and so do a lot of other SW InFluEnCeRs. Save themselves for a treat plate or a meal the size of an all you can eat buffet.

CLASSIC “SW” BULLSHIT.

Reactions: 9
This boy is a classic disordered eater. Saves himself for one huge meal a day by restricting like duck all day. Brittany does it and so do a lot of other SW InFluEnCeRs. Save themselves for a treat plate or a meal the size of an all you can eat buffet.

CLASSIC “SW” BULLSHIT.
I think a huge part of it is that he was never fat. He doesn’t know what it’s like to be fat, he obviously has a mint metabolism and doesn’t even need to be on a diet...hence the constant treats and “off plan” days. He’s a complete fraud, exploiting his followers for quick £££.

Reactions: 11
Must say Harry’s food diary, when he posts it, or whenever he speaks about his lunches, he only ever had fruit or veg for lunch not an actual meal, might explain why he gets away with having a full sack of potatoes with his evening meal everyday 🙄
His snack of NOUT REALLY absolutely sent me to the fair

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.