Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Imagine borrowing ya mams clothes pegs cos your fajitas too fat.

Maybe if you don't eat a sack of potatoes every other meal you could have another wrap. Idiot.
I just realised your cat is wearing 'Ben's' hat !! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe that’s the secret, peg your food together and you get more πŸ™„
It’s clearly a traditional Mexican way of serving food wrapped in tortillas we uneducated plebs know nothing about! If only I worked half an hour a week at the magic golf club I might be able to afford to go on cultural exotic holidays like Hazza to learn these things 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good ol’ Local garage! located next to the local butchers just round the corner from where the local eggs are on the side of the road

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good ol’ Local garage! located next to the local butchers just round the corner from where the local eggs are on the side of the road
He shops local too for his Gucci belts .....ruddy good high street he lives on

It’s clearly a traditional Mexican way of serving food wrapped in tortillas we uneducated plebs know nothing about! If only I worked half an hour a week at the magic golf club I might be able to afford to go on cultural exotic holidays like Hazza to learn these things 🀣
I’ve just messaged Pablo in mexico and he says they all use pegs , so Harry is in the know it’s just us unrefined plebs that have been doing it wrong all these years......it’s a mystery why they are called tortilla wraps πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.