Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I have to scream 'it's not a bleeping rub' at my phone one more time I'll end up lobbing it out the window!! 🤬 Harry mate, you 'work in catering' yet you cannot get into your stupid bleeping head that a 'rub' is a seasoning you RUB in to meat!!! Arghhhhh 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I have to scream 'it's not a bleeping rub' at my phone one more time I'll end up lobbing it out the window!! 🤬 Harry mate, you 'work in catering' yet you cannot get into your stupid bleeping head that a 'rub' is a seasoning you RUB in to meat!!! Arghhhhh 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
It's a bit difficult for things to sink into your head when its made of lego like harolds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was going to comment and ask him which mince he had used because that doesn’t look anything like any 5% mince I’ve ever used!

But I couldn’t comment because the little fuk weasel has limited comments

Reactions: 5
Was going to comment and ask him which mince he had used because that doesn’t look anything like any 5% mince I’ve ever used!

But I couldn’t comment because the little fuk weasel has limited comments
Definitely not 5%. It's too 'thick' if you get what I mean 😂😂 like the cheap full fat stuff. It's minced thicker than the reduced fat mince. It's the orange cheese debate all over again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Definitely not 5%. It's too 'thick' if you get what I mean 😂😂 like the cheap full fat stuff. It's minced thicker than the reduced fat mince. It's the orange cheese debate all over again 😂😂
Don't be silly guys, it is 5% mince. He gets it from his local butcher John, who hand rears the leanest cow with JD seasonings and poached eggs especially for Hazza.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does he always wear his jeans so low down? 🤢 Is it some trend that I clearly don't get? Or is he just a pleb who can't even dress himself properly?! 🤷

Why does he always wear his jeans so low down? 🤢 Is it some trend that I clearly don't get? Or is he just a pleb who can't even dress himself properly?! 🤷
Why he needs the bellend belt all the time, that 8st weight loss clearly has affected his jeans. Just can’t keep them up without the Gucci belt

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.