Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He shops local too for his Gucci belts .....ruddy good high street he lives on

I’ve just messaged Pablo in mexico and he says they all use pegs , so Harry is in the know it’s just us unrefined plebs that have been doing it wrong all these years......it’s a mystery why they are called tortilla wraps 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂
Yes all of Mexico also use his discount code for the JD Shitening ‘Rubs’ too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's that little peg about....

you peg your washing out not your bleeping dinner.

and to think that dry rancid looking plate of bilge got nearly 3k likes....duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know what gets me. I’m northern and proud to be I might add, no fucker up here writes the word nowt. We may say it but we don’t bleeping write it. Prick!!!

Reactions: 11
You know what gets me. I’m northern and proud to be I might add, no fucker up here writes the word nowt. We may say it but we don’t bleeping write it. Prick!!!
I'm from Yorkshire and to be fair I use it in texts and on fb posts all the time, as do many people I know 🤷‍♀️ ....
Wouldn't write in on a food planner though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m from Newcastle and always thought it was a Geordie word...I do put it in texts sometimes tbf
I think the pronounciation is a bit different.
I have family in County Durham and they don't catch what i'm saying if I drop in words like 'owt' and 'nowt' mid sentence.

In Manchester it’s ‘what d’you know owt or nowt’

and ‘I’m going to the shop do you want owt’

also don’t pronounce any of the T’s as you read that 😂

anyway this language is reserved for home, you should hear my work/phone voice🤣 and I wouldn’t go to the extent of writing it in a food diary!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In Manchester it’s ‘what d’you know owt or nowt’

and ‘I’m going to the shop do you want owt’

also don’t pronounce any of the T’s as you read that 😂

anyway this language is reserved for home, you should hear my work/phone voice🤣 and I wouldn’t go to the extent of writing it in a food diary!!
I’m not far from there and say ewt or newt and I’m exactly the same with my phone voice haha

Reactions: 1
And the bingo calling machine has selected -2 one little duck today 🙄

Where’s he off to now?! No doubt to mass consume the most calorific foods money can buy!!
BB65E340-5246-440D-86C9-31CC7F2770F4.png

Seriously who are the morons who post the messages of adoration on his posts 🤦‍♀️

‘What crisps are those?”

tit like that makes me fear for our country’s future

3B21C105-1B7F-4B7B-B465-BA576520BD97.jpeg
7B73DDB5-2831-4F03-B48C-46482C0F32C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many treat meals does he actually have?? Am sure he’s got memory loss as well as being a compulsive liar. 8 stone. duck off.

• Haha
Is the Chips with a Chinese Meal a Northern thing ..... I don’t get it .... Why the duck would you want chips with Chinese 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s not just a norther thing, depends if your Chinese offer it, our Chinese is also our fish and chip shop and there chips are much better than the rice they make 😂 I haven’t seen people have both (even when I lived in the north)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.