Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Harold is still trying to flog seasonings in the middle of a pandemic. Yes Harold, as a final year nursing student who is expected to work on the frontlines of a pandemic for free, which β€œrub” I’m going to use on my tea each night truly is a top priority! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 18
See Harold is still trying to flog seasonings in the middle of a pandemic. Yes Harold, as a final year nursing student who is expected to work on the frontlines of a pandemic for free, which β€œrub” I’m going to use on my tea each night truly is a top priority! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
he really is a bellend.

and for the last bleeping time you orange trembling bastard IT IS NOT A bleeping RUB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
All these influencers plugging β€œads” on every other post at a time like this really need to get a grip!
made me laugh the other day... he posted saying he'd had a delivery from them... making out like he'd paid for it... the same day fellow serial slimming world bullshitter slimmingworldlolliegoggler posted she'd had a delivery too...

coincidence?

Reactions: 4
Thank you so so much ❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
yep,as I type this, mrs lard is out at work putting the elderly to bed, risking herself with this bleeping horrible virus, then we get bellends like him...

thankyou ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
His nan always looks like her teeth are going to fall out of her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot begin to tell you how much this angers me..

what part of do not visit relatives does this lego headed bleep not understand?

worldwide pandemic but it's ok cause granny grotbags wants a slice of bleeping cake.

Screenshot_20200329-234241_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I cannot begin to tell you how much this angers me..

what part of do not visit relatives does this lego headed bleep not understand?

worldwide pandemic but it's ok cause granny grotbags wants a slice of bleeping cake.

View attachment 101501
Granny Grot Bags πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It's idiots like him who will cause this lockdown to go on longer. What is it about the instructions that's so hard for him to understand πŸ˜–

Reactions: 6
Not one of his arse lickers called him out either - what is wrong with people ? This lockdown is going to go on for months and months if people like this prick don't follow the rules....... bleeping fuming !

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.