Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this time I don't think anyone gives a flying f*ck about your hideous beige concoctions Hazza, it's really just highlighting how irrelevant you really are :rolleyes:

PS I'm soooo sorry they'd sold out of WW wraps, have people also been panic buying fajita pegs too I wonder?? I thought they usually had them hanging on strips in the tortilla wrap section :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
42C73585-DD3B-40D8-9F55-E0325FA05B2B.png
5244EE88-858A-417A-80B3-76B47B607A59.png
256EEF45-CE1B-464A-AFEB-886D5706B03F.png

I didn't know where to post this but Josh is slagging SW off for this. (He was pals with Haz before)

Reactions: 1
View attachment 99175View attachment 99176View attachment 99177
I didn't know where to post this but Josh is slagging SW off for this. (He was pals with Haz before)
Agree with him. A video call does nothing and could be done for free. The amount of money Mags has she could keep her staff going. Just because they’re officially self employed doesn’t mean they don’t have the support available, unlike many people. Last thing I’m thinking about is slimming world πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry, but in what bleeping universe is this a "nacho style feast"?

Since when did nachos contain 6 inch thick potato wedges and a chilli con carne "rub"? and I'll eat my own tit if theres any peppers in that plate of sludge... the only pepper involved here is that he was probably watching peppa pig whilst he was eating it the childish bleep.

and he calls himself a food blogger πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Since when did nachos contain 6 inch thick potato wedges and a chilli con carne "rub"? and I'll eat my own tit if theres any peppers in that plate of sludge... the only pepper involved here is that he was probably watching peppa pig whilst he was eating it the childish bleep.

(Unreal) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: 2

Slimming world logic

It’s because he doesn’t eat any of it!

β€˜Only had one slice’ umm? Really? I mean who is he trying to fool? Does that look like one slice of bread???
BACCEE67-2815-4170-A625-CCE556B837CA.jpeg

One slice, two slice who gives a duck, let's talk about the carcinogenic bacon masked by those prostitute eggs...

I asked him for advice directly yesterday, he ignored me... πŸ˜₯
Screenshot_20200327-070259_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.