Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seriously pisses me off when these big SW stockpile certain "SW" foods, I remember MrDaddyWright buying about 15 packets of the Porky Lites and was boasting about it, its just greed and selfishness. I was laughing when it turned out they weren't as lite as first thought.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen this SW account?? I can’t get over the portion sizes...not sure if they have a thread but JESUS CHRIST. This is what pisses me off about SW, deluded people like this lying to people and pretending this is diet food.

(I know this isn’t quite Pickard related 😂🤪) ABC57C5D-EDBD-4778-A7D7-A373F4332446.jpeg 1CCBDB3D-1256-4D71-B3A1-8DAE77DBCD49.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen this SW account?? I can’t get over the portion sizes...not sure if they have a thread but JESUS CHRIST. This is what pisses me off about SW, deluded people like this lying to people and pretending this is diet food.

(I know this isn’t quite Pickard related 😂🤪)View attachment 75319View attachment 75318
That actually made me boke, is that a burger a joke? It’s free food.. better eat an arse ton of it then

Reactions: 1
How will Harry cope now that his fav 0.5syn nuggets are now 1 syn each? Use the ‘well I’m still counting 1/2 cos it’s never harmed me’ rule 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mental how the calories and fat stay the same but the syns have changed? 🤔 I’m so over SW

Reactions: 10

(I know this isn’t quite Pickard related 😂🤪)View attachment 75319View attachment 75318

This is what I don’t understand, I’ve lost a stone & 1lbs since November on SW and I cannot eat as much as I used to, how can someone eat that????

I also wondered how he affords that merc???? What is his job

Reactions: 2
This is what I don’t understand, I’ve lost a stone & 1lbs since November on SW and I cannot eat as much as I used to, how can someone eat that????

I also wondered how he affords that merc???? What is his job
Part time slutty egg full time twit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.