Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how it's cut of at 'I'll be having the tinest.......' choose whichever word you wish to ;)
The fat content has actually doubled and calories increased x
Y
Probably buy the vegan ones.
They are as dry as his Middle Aged followers fannies ๐Ÿคข

My Instagram feed is full of conspiracy theoryโ€™s and rants itโ€™s a half a syn people, get over it ๐Ÿ™„ They are not bringing out their own range (still waiting for these yogurts ๐Ÿ˜‚) The recipe has changed, thatโ€™s it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I was doing SW I always thought that them being 1/2 a syn was too good to be true!

They are okay once in a blue moon but regardless of the syn content they're defo not good for you!!

Reactions: 1
Y

They are as dry as his Middle Aged followers fannies ๐Ÿคข

My Instagram feed is full of conspiracy theoryโ€™s and rants itโ€™s a half a syn people, get over it ๐Ÿ™„ They are not bringing out their own range (still waiting for these yogurts ๐Ÿ˜‚) The recipe has changed, thatโ€™s it.
They taste almost identical ๐Ÿ˜‚
But yes, you can still bleeping eat them you twats, you'll just have to have 5 instead of 10 ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Probs brining out some SYN FREE SW NUGS soon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I believe thatโ€™s what they did with the mul yoghurts. One day they were free, the next they werenโ€™t and it was because they were bringing out their own syn free yoghurts or they are going to bring them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I believe thatโ€™s what they did with the mul yoghurts. One day they were free, the next they werenโ€™t and it was because they were bringing out their own syn free yoghurts or they are going to bring them out.
SW never said they were and never have. Rumours and conspiracies on social media. People forget It wasnโ€™t just Mullers, most flavoured ff yoghurt got a syn value.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200122-201337_Instagram.jpg

Talking about not following the plan, I saw this the other day on Froyoandfrylight page - " The flaw with counting calories is that you could eat 10 Krispy kremes a day".........

Oh, but you can eat 30kg if pasta per meal, but it's okay if you add 10kg of broccoli too it aswell, that's fine right? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Some people are seriously stupid. It's so scary that these big accounts, these ""InFlUeNcErS"" do influence people for all the bad reasons. They should think about what they are saying and take some responsibility. She's basically saying counting calories is bad because you can't be trusted because people are thick and will eat donuts all day. Seriously???!!!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 75557

Talking about not following the plan, I saw this the other day on Froyoandfrylight page - " The flaw with counting calories is that you could eat 10 Krispy kremes a day".........

Oh, but you can eat 30kg if pasta per meal, but it's okay if you add 10kg of broccoli too it aswell, that's fine right? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Some people are seriously stupid. It's so scary that these big accounts, these ""InFlUeNcErS"" do influence people for all the bad reasons. They should think about what they are saying and take some responsibility. She's basically saying counting calories is bad because you can't be trusted because people are thick and will eat donuts all day. Seriously???!!!

This!!!!!

I remember when I went to SW (haven't been for over 12 months now and feeling loads better for it, took me ages to get out of the psyche of syns, HEA/B etc) sitting in the meeting and saying even though it's FrEe I weigh out pasta/rice for portion control and to keep on top of the calories. My consultant lost her tit and started saying how we shouldn't be counting calories and just trust the plan and that I was wrong for saying this and calorie counting isn't why I was there. At the same time there were members getting really disheartened having stuck to 'the plan' all week and gained but it would then transpire they'd been eating 10 portions of fruit a day and 5 Muller Lights CoS tHeY'rE fReE, SMH!!

Also another time I'd gained having stuck to plan and my consultant was like 'didn't I hear you mention before you've been going to the gym? Don't you know going to the gym slows down weight loss? Maybe still go but don't do any of the high intensity stuff you were talking about' W.T.F.

With SW as well if you did for example have a Krispy Kreme or a Mcdonald's at lunch time you've basically fucked it for the entire day even though if you had a wrap from McD's they're all around the 400/500 calorie mark, but you could have a massive plate of pasta and 'syn free' bolognese for about 700 calories and that would be absolutely fine! Argh, wake up people ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How will Harry cope now that his fav 0.5syn nuggets are now 1 syn each? Use the โ€˜well Iโ€™m still counting 1/2 cos itโ€™s never harmed meโ€™ rule ๐Ÿ˜‚
Mental how the calories and fat stay the same but the syns have changed? ๐Ÿค” Iโ€™m so over SW
the synical me ๐Ÿ˜‰ swears blind they do these changes every so often so that you need to continue membership to get the current information... they are all the same these diet clubs WW recently did a plan update as well

Probs brining out some SYN FREE SW NUGS soon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ if they do theyโ€™ll be tasteless and rubbery as duck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
most of the ready meals are inedible.

View attachment 75557

the flaw with calorie counting is that people donโ€™t follow it as they should
same with SW inherently greedy people will always see a way of cheating the system
and doing the plan ( whatever plan it is ) their way....
people think you just count calories you can eat tit... but a true calorie counter whoโ€™s done his/her research also learn about macros and its pretty hard to consistently eat rubbish if your also looking at your macros

Last edited:
  • Heart
For those of you that play Harry Pickard Insta bingo
please mark off "Dusting off the relic for her weekly outing" on your cards.

Thankyou.
Support local business but doesn't even name/tag them or put the location ๐Ÿ™„

Mental how the calories and fat stay the same but the syns have changed? ๐Ÿค” Iโ€™m so over SW
If it isn't made by Slimming World they will find a way to stop you eating it

• Haha
the synical me ๐Ÿ˜‰ swears blind they do these changes every so often so that you need to continue membership to get the current information... they are all the same these diet clubs WW recently did a plan update as well

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ if they do theyโ€™ll be tasteless and rubbery as duck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
most of the ready meals are inedible.

the flaw with calorie counting is that people donโ€™t follow it as they should
same with SW inherently greedy people will always see a way of cheating the system
and doing the plan ( whatever plan it is ) their way....
people think you just count calories you can eat tit... but a true calorie counter whoโ€™s done his/her research also learn about macros and its pretty hard to consistently eat rubbish if your also looking at your macros
The budgeting slimmer being prime example of this! Having chocolate pancakes, cake bars, kit kat, pizza, dough balls, hot chocolate, etc all within her calories so that was a good day of eating! ๐Ÿค”

Support local business but doesn't even name/tag them or put the location ๐Ÿ™„

If it isn't made by Slimming World they will find a way to stop you eating it
In other words, he thinks he's doing them a favour by exhuming shirl for her weekly outing, and the insta famous barry dickard has chosen their establishment as their venue of choice.

The budgeting slimmer being prime example of this! Having chocolate pancakes, cake bars, kit kat, pizza, dough balls, hot chocolate, etc all within her calories so that was a good day of eating! ๐Ÿค”
Exactly then they complain when they donโ€™t see a weight loss

Imagine only being able to eat jacket potato and beans every time you eat out.

View attachment 75557

What a twit. She needs her own thread.

View attachment 75557

She isnโ€™t even a slimming world member never has been

Sorry I know this is a Harry thread not a Quorn nuggets thread, but whyyy have they changed the recipe when it was banging to begin with and everyone loved it?! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.