Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ebay sell certificates so I'm surprised he hasn't bought any.
I’m sure he posted a picture at the beginning of the year with some certificates and some one noticed it was the old style certificates. I’m sure it was carby to barbie called him out on it

Reactions: 6
He also posted a pic of his book covered in stickers if I remember rightly, and Carby pointed out that if that book and awards were years old surely they would all look a bit faded, yet they all looked brand spanking new!

Reactions: 7
Ebay sell certificates so I'm surprised he hasn't bought any.
I’m pretty sure he has. A while ago on GOMI someone pointed out he got the new certificates and has more of them that he could have lost since they first came out. If that make sense, so he clearly bought them.

Also can we just talk about this tattoo.... 😳 it’s not real surely?!

BE041081-CA91-49B2-AB0F-7796A97CCF43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure he has. A while ago on GOMI someone pointed out he got the new certificates and has more of them that he could have lost since they first came out. If that make sense, so he clearly bought them.

View attachment 42288
mum and ded, ffs,

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s the one I knew it was something along the lines of these
He also posted a pic of his book covered in stickers if I remember rightly, and Carby pointed out that if that book and awards were years old surely they would all look a bit faded, yet they all looked brand spanking new!

View attachment 42288
Looks like one of those we used to get in lucky bags when I was a kid.

Can't say I've ever noticed it on his arm recently and He posts enough topless shots

That tattoo reminds me of that Episode of the Simpson’s where Bart gets one for Marge and thinks she’ll love it and she hates it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ive had a look through that harryyy123 profile, he's clearly forgotten its up there, and that its an open profile. is there absolutely nothing that can be done in terms of stitching this little bullshitter up in terms of using the SW name plus telling such huge fibs about losing 8 stone?? I can't believe he's getting away with it STILL.

Reactions: 8
ive had a look through that harryyy123 profile, he's clearly forgotten its up there, and that its an open profile. is there absolutely nothing that can be done in terms of stitching this little bullshitter up in terms of using the SW name plus telling such huge fibs about losing 8 stone?? I can't believe he's getting away with it STILL.
He's bringing SW customers so they’re not arsed. Must be something that can be done though. It’s false advertising.

Reactions: 3
He's bringing SW customers so they’re not arsed. Must be something that can be done though. It’s false advertising.
Totally! I just can’t believe the spoilt brat has got such a bloody brass neck in the first place to do it! I’d be shitting myself telling lies they huge.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.