Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never felt so passionately about trying to spread the word he’s a liar after seeing that picture! 🤥 I’m infuriated

Reactions: 10
I doubt he even weighed 8 stone at the time he claims he's lost the weight from! If he'd genuinely lost 8 stone he'd be allll over the transformation posts, the only old one I regularly see of him is him in his prom suit and he's 110% not 8 stone heavier there.

Amazing he has got away with it really, hastagging the tit out of slimming world. Jumping on jd seasonings bumming him. When it’s all a big fat lie??

Reactions: 3
Omg I’m howling! This is hillarious! Please tell me they aren’t on his Instagram he is using now? Xxxx

Reactions: 5
He's got the look of a binge purger. I saw an extreme close up of his teeth a few months ago and some of his teeth especially going towards the back are going really yellow and apparently that is a classic sign. His skin is also terrible, another sign apparently.
That’s what I struggle with and he has a slight look of it but if he was truly at a point where he can keep a low weight and be gaunt he wouldn’t be able to function like he does.

Although, he has become more subdued lately so maybe it’s finally catching up with him.

Purging causes your body to really shut down after a long period of time of engaging in the behaviour. One day it hits you like a bleeping truck and your heart goes mad. I’ve been hospitalised loads near to a heart attack, low potassium, malnutrition and more.

I hope to god he isn’t anorexic binge purge sub type like I am because I wouldn’t wish this on ANYONE.

Reactions: 6
I really hope he isn’t having issues with an eating disorder because it’s truly an awful place to be. However.. I personally don’t think he is. I think he maintains a very average weight. Probs around 2500 cals a day which is very normal for a male his size who is moderately active. I think he drinks on the weekend, gets coked up and doesn’t eat for 72 ish hours on the sesh.

After his weigh in and come down he’s ‘on plan’ dishing up a very undesirable beige feast for Instagram likes. His account gives him purpose and popularity and he won’t stop because he absolutely loves the attention. He’s way in over his head with years of lying and it wouldn’t surprise me one day if he simply disappears and his account is deleted like towers, and he won’t come back.

My issues with him are that he is making money from a lie, but he isn’t the first or the last or the worst. His personality is pretty vile but it is what it is. He is a young, gay man living a huge lie and I feel really sorry for him in that sense. Before anyone comes for me, I know that for fact. He’s living with his boyfriend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.