Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't you ever just stop and think what a bloody weird world we are living in in when you can get "famous" from being on Slimming World and making up fake shite recipes that really make you fat. it's even sadder that huge companies like Slimming World won't act on phonies like HP because they profit from them themselves. And on top of all of that that you have social media platforms that allow you to delete block lie to earn cash and the rest of us go to work...... it literally baffles me.

Reactions: 29
Don't you ever just stop and think what a bloody weird world we are living in in when you can get "famous" from being on Slimming World and making up fake shite recipes that really make you fat. it's even sadder that huge companies like Slimming World won't act on phonies like HP because they profit from them themselves. And on top of all of that that you have social media platforms that allow you to delete block lie to earn cash and the rest of us go to work...... it literally baffles me.
It’s bloody bizarre. And the scary thing is, people actually think those disgusting plates of food are “healthy” and part of “the plan”

Reactions: 5
I can’t work out if last night was a game between the two or not ...
I follow SW and I can’t work out how you can lose weight eating plates of food like that . I stick to a 1/3 speed ( veg ) limit my carbs etc and only lose 1-2 a week ... plus the thought of eating 12 nuggets makes me feel ill !!

Reactions: 2
Can we resume normal service bitching about his spray on skinnies, etc. please?

Also is it me or has his dads Insta account disappeared?

Reactions: 3
Can we resume normal service bitching about his spray on skinnies, etc. please?

Also is it me or has his dads Insta account disappeared?
Disappeared again! We all know it’s that duck face doing profiles I’d his family to get more likes! So annoying isn’t he!

I can’t work out if last night was a game between the two or not ...
I follow SW and I can’t work out how you can lose weight eating plates of food like that . I stick to a 1/3 speed ( veg ) limit my carbs etc and only lose 1-2 a week ... plus the thought of eating 12 nuggets makes me feel ill !!
Cause there's no proof of the losses.

Reactions: 1
I don't think Trev nor Shirl knew they had accounts. Little lad there thought he was going to make his millions by being instafamous. I hereby crown him the king of yellow dinners.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think Trev nor Shirl knew they had accounts. Little lad there thought he was going to make his millions by being instafamous. I hereby crown him the king of yellow dinners.
On that subject has told shirl got rid of her insta? Can’t seem to find it unless she’s blocked me for some reason?

Trev and Shirl’s accounts both seem to have gone.

I reckon Trev knew about his account but Harry was the one who did all the posting, however I’m almost 100% sure Shirl didn’t know about hers. Poor innocent grandmother being pimped out online for likes. I remember Harry set that account up around the time David Cyril got big, he obviously thought he’d jump on that grey dollar train 🙄

Reactions: 15
Just because I know Harry reads here...

Hi harry,

Your hair is tit and looks like crispy pubes, it does nothing for you, apart from looking like a ronseal coloured scarecrow. Your nose is bolbus and looks like the bellend of a micro penis, slimming world won’t help you get rid of that. You’re repulsive and the way you treat people is disgusting, you are ugly inside and out and you have no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Not nice is it, so I hope reading this will make you realise what a nasty and pointless little c u n t you really are. No one actually likes you apart from weird older women. Your time is coming son.

Before anyone pipes up about commenting on his looks, I really don’t care, he is beyond vile and needs a dressing down or 100,000. Also it’s not mean if it’s true 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can Josh Clarks name be banned now 😭🤦‍♀️
He has his own thread which I bumped and linked yesterday!

Trev and Shirl’s accounts both seem to have gone.

I reckon Trev knew about his account but Harry was the one who did all the posting, however I’m almost 100% sure Shirl didn’t know about hers. Poor innocent grandmother being pimped out online for likes. I remember Harry set that account up around the time David Cyril got big, he obviously thought he’d jump on that grey dollar train 🙄
& then he met the Cyril’s and posted it on his grid.

Reactions: 5
Looking back now I was such a dick head to think he genuinely met up with Cyril to be lovely. Now I’ve opened my actual eyes 👀 it was nothing more than knowing Cyril would grow his nanny fans 😑 . Seriously want proof of his 8st loss the big fibber face 👍🏼

Reactions: 7
Just because I know Harry reads here...

Hi harry,

Your hair is tit and looks like crispy pubes, it does nothing for you, apart from looking like a ronseal coloured scarecrow. Your nose is bolbus and looks like the bellend of a micro penis, slimming world won’t help you get rid of that. You’re repulsive and the way you treat people is disgusting, you are ugly inside and out and you have no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Not nice is it, so I hope reading this will make you realise what a nasty and pointless little c u n t you really are. No one actually likes you apart from weird older women. Your time is coming son.

Before anyone pipes up about commenting on his looks, I really don’t care, he is beyond vile and needs a dressing down or 100,000. Also it’s not mean if it’s true 😘
Ronseal coloured scarecrow 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I truly believe that Harry has bulimia or something. He has these binge worthy meals and then doesn’t post meals for days. I reckon he “punishes” himself for eating that amount of food. Might account as to why he has such huge losses.

Reactions: 6
I truly believe that Harry has bulimia or something. He has these binge worthy meals and then doesn’t post meals for days. I reckon he “punishes” himself for eating that amount of food. Might account as to why he has such huge losses.
He's got the look of a binge purger. I saw an extreme close up of his teeth a few months ago and some of his teeth especially going towards the back are going really yellow and apparently that is a classic sign. His skin is also terrible, another sign apparently.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.