Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
see now this is where he boils my piss... that jd seasoning IS NOT FUCKING SOUTHERN FRIED FLAVOUR YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING JIZZSTAIN....and as for the "syn accordingly" on the spaghetti hoops... a simple search like I just made shows what the syns would be...

cmon harold, we know you're reading... I saw a comment from one of your moronic followers stating that you "smash this diet" I agree... you do... you smash it to smithereens and shit on the leftovers (I imagine it looks like one of your omelettes)

arsehole.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Harolds 'Perfect Poached Eggs'.... NO Harold it's just a poached egg ... nothing perfect or spectacular about it..... and idiots fawing over him saying 'ooooh how did you cook them so perfect?' 'you should work for egg marketing board' WTAF?!! :rolleyes: 😂 😂 Do they not realise how stupid they sound asking a 22/23 year old boy how to cook an egg ? FFS 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Ebay sell certificates so I'm surprised he hasn't bought any.
I’m pretty sure he has. A while ago on GOMI someone pointed out he got the new certificates and has more of them that he could have lost since they first came out. If that make sense, so he clearly bought them.

Also can we just talk about this tattoo.... 😳 it’s not real surely?!

BE041081-CA91-49B2-AB0F-7796A97CCF43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Angel155

thanks, and thanks to everyone that left a nice comment 😍

I've noticed that my clothes are starting to hang off me, and I can tell I'm gonna have all that loose skin like towers.... Might start a gofundme... dunno yet.

😉
Don't bother with the sob story, shall we just fund a holiday for you straightaway?

• Haha

cfl1606

I’ve been watching this thread for months and chosen to stay quiet. I know Harry personally and he definitely does not take drugs. He still works at the golf club. He doesn’t live at home with his mum and dad and Shirl is very much alive. Although Harry does blow everything out of proportion and acts like someone he’s not he has definitely lost a couple of stone but no way 8.
Who does he live with then? I can’t imagine he has that much money to live by himself with the amount of money he always seems to be splashing on alcohol, designer clothes, cars, takeaways and mustard jumpers 😂 and didn’t he only post a few days ago a screenshot of messages between him and his mum about her cooking him a pizza after a night out? Surely he wouldn’t go back to his mums after a night out if he had his own place? Not saying what you said is untrue just curious 😊

elloelloello

VIP Member
He’s been rattled by tattle and he knows it, it’s the beginning of the end of his lies and his beige food.

Ahhhh I’ve just seen the gross, braggy post about the new car! Living at home with mummy and daddy has its perks eh.
Come back to us when you live in the real world of a mortgage, bills and your own car to pay for then I’ll congratulate you 😂 well I still probably wouldn’t but you get my drift. This boy needs to get a grip like!

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Feeling gutted I’ve been blocked rn 🤣🤣
Please accept my deepest condolences. Right now you must feel like your life is over but believe me when I say that whilst it may not seem like it now, there is life after a Prickard block. Hundreds of us are living proof that you can still live a long happy and fulfilling life without getting your fix of quorn nugget and cheesy chips pictures and those unforgettable images of the man himself in his 28inch skinnies.

We can arrange counselling if you need it 😃

• Haha

elloelloello

VIP Member
I’ve been watching posts on here, and I know Harry in the real world. He’s addicted to cocaine. ☺
You have come on here to say this twice but never respond when people ask you questions about it.. And you also called him that word which I won’t mention again cause the thread will go bonkers 🙈

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Well all I'll say is that the people I know who can drink vodka and shots all day/night till 5am in the morning... then DRIVE and go to work at 8.30am, are the ones on the party powder.. You'd have to follow him around 24/7 to be sure he wasn't sniffing. And losing and gaining big tends to go with it too. We're not just looking at a pic to make these assumptions. We can only go by the bragging stories he's put out there himself, filming himself when he's clearly off his skinny-fat tits.

elloelloello

VIP Member
Really random this just popped in my head but a while go maybe like the start of the year when I still followed him he was doing a q&a on his stories and someone wrote ‘is it true you live in a 12 bedroom house’ (something like that) and he shared a quote like keep your home life private online and then put up a pic of loads of land with his car there etc to go with the reply, I’ve since realised that was the golf club he worked at 🤦‍♀️ How embarrassing like fair enough keeping your private life private but then to put that pic up insinuating that’s your gaff 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
“Amanda love, stop trying to ruin my arse licking shout out to slimming world. I’ve lost the same 2 stone over & over & convinced myself I’ve lost OVER 8 stone. Thanks for showing me to be the massive cunt that I am though, cheers. Shows what kinda woke person you are to notice my bullshit 🙄

sad, lying, little, shit. haired. cunt.

Reactions: 11