Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Now I know he is a year... saw this on a Facebook search of him from the SW official page...

They say 8 stone or do you think they just took his word because of the followers he had? I wouldn’t put it past them tbh
I don't care what anybody says looking at those pics he's lost 2 to 3st and not a pound more

Reactions: 7

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Looking back now I was such a dick head to think he genuinely met up with Cyril to be lovely. Now I’ve opened my actual eyes 👀 it was nothing more than knowing Cyril would grow his nanny fans 😑 . Seriously want proof of his 8st loss the big fibber face 👍🏼

elloelloello

VIP Member
He didn't get a new car in September, we all kind of figured out he just went with his dad to get his car haha. Taking pics in the passenger seat of HIS new car was the deaaaaaaaaaad giveaway

• Haha
Anyone else think slimmingworldboy is another tit that is just trying to be another prickard? Only came across him by accident but you can tell everything he does is for the gram. Maybe he will start rolling his grandad out for photos soon

Whats happened to Harold?

has the bubble finally burst?
Was thinking the same but do you think we are that lucky lol......isn’t he supposed to be on holiday around now , probably wanting to be a good little blogger and not post drunken pics of him hanging and eating shite so he can be a good little slimming world elder when he gets back losing 14 stone in a day

• Haha

GizAMin

Bullshit....joining as a new member when you’ve lost 8 stone?! Nobody would do that...even after an enormous holiday gain. He’s full of shit and thinks his “new book” will help him start to rebuild a following of sheep for the beige brigade.
Can’t stand the lying little toad.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I also developed one. Still struggle all the time but still receive messages from my ex consultant trying to get me back even though I explained about it.
That’s awful. I’m so sorry to hear your struggling too.

It’s a shit show of a plan! It promotes binge eating and alienates food groups. It names food synful and just generally makes you hate yourself. It breeds weight loss competition and all the (majority of) consultants are overweight which makes me edgy as fuck.

I could talk about how much I despise the whole aspect of SW forever.

Potatey

Chatty Member
I might be late to the party here, but has anyone noticed the lack of Grandma Shirl posts/pics? He had a big hiatus from his page and now he's posted something on his grid a photo of a Christmas decoration for lost loved ones. Is Shirl no longer with us?
Could partly explain his absence.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Hes rejoined slimming world. New beginnings and all that!
p.s is he really 6ft 2?!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

it's all very vague... fresh start, same old bullshit..

he's a new member so his 8 stone loss(😂) is now history so needs removing from his bio, or he's purchased that on ebay...

6'2? He looks quite small in his pictures, unless thats the size of his ego... I mean I'm 6'5 and I'm a fucking giant compared to most...

Heretoread19

A colleague of mine did slimming world, had amazing results and then stopped and didn’t eat unhealthily but might have had toast for breakfast and then a sandwich for lunch, 6 weeks later and she’s put on a stone and guess what? Has joined slimming world again!
Not knocking anyone’s success at all and there are lots who keep it off but the all or nothing people of the world do gain
I think it depends on how Slimming World has changed your attitude to eating...
I follow Slimming World and got to target in July. I basically ate what I wanted in December (holiday at the beginning then Christmas etc) and put on 6lbs.
Completely understand it's a lot more than some of you but I know how to get it off and it's nothing on the 2 stone some have put on!!

KNYE_19

He also posted a pic of his book covered in stickers if I remember rightly, and Carby pointed out that if that book and awards were years old surely they would all look a bit faded, yet they all looked brand spanking new!

Truthseeker

VIP Member
It's not odd when most of his followers are ghost profiles 😂

Mr. Whale is an absolute gent, there are so many decent profiles out there, I think what people get sucked into with harold is they see the follower number and see the shit he posts and think thats the way to be....
Whale keeps it real and shows it how it really is.

Harold must live such a stressful life trying to keep on top of all of his lies, he's always got one eye on his phone because he's frightened of what comments may pop up next contradicting him so he needs to be on standby to delete. God help him if he ever goes on holiday and forgets his phone, he'd have to spend the whole week in a internet cafe just in case.

If only you'd told the truth from the start Harold, you've made this rod for your back, nobody else has done it to you.

Kg91

That’s awful. I’m so sorry to hear your struggling too.

It’s a shit show of a plan! It promotes binge eating and alienates food groups. It names food synful and just generally makes you hate yourself. It breeds weight loss competition and all the (majority of) consultants are overweight which makes me edgy as fuck.

I could talk about how much I despise the whole aspect of SW forever.
Yeah It really does! Makes you obsessed with weight, I dropped to 8 stone and for me that’s underweight but I couldn’t stop feeling shame when having “syns” and I was constantly bloated from binging on free foods like pasta. The consultants and the people who have been going years and helping out weighing etc are all over weight and their weight never seems to change 🤔 anyway I have gained now and just making better choices and If I want some treats I’ll have them! 💪🏻

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
New book.... new start.... new mindset...... bollocks..... he's still doing the plan 'his way'..... whatever brown bread..... very little or no speed.... greedy bastard portions and more than likely re-cycling his old pics....... why no pics of the weight loss in his actual brand spanking new shiny book he was showing off last week ? !!
it would be so easy for him to do.... but at this stage even if he did I wouldn't believe him...

see harold, this is how easy it is....

pic 1 my start weight/date

pic 2 my current weight/date

Attachments

• Wow

Imnotahero

3rd lot of antibiotics in a month....

Didn’t seem that ill over Xmas when he was chucking the alcohol down his scrawny neck