Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
I truly believe that Harry has bulimia or something. He has these binge worthy meals and then doesn’t post meals for days. I reckon he “punishes” himself for eating that amount of food. Might account as to why he has such huge losses.
Nah, bulimia doesn’t cause you to lose drastic weight loss like his fake losses. You would be able to tell from rotting teeth, burst blood vessels in eyes, teeth prints on hands and a bloated face. I think he just fakes the loses or wears a big heavy coat one week and speedos the next 😂😂😂

This has got to be the mum and ded tattoo
If he breathes in anymore his belly button will shoot through his bum hole.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Why the fuck does he feel the need to say everything he cooks tastes ‘UNREAL’? fuck off Harry you absolute cretin.
If he thinks that a chicken wrap, potatoes and spaghetti hoops is unreal he clearly doesn’t get out much. And he called himself a foodie 🤭

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
Does throwing a bit of curry sauce on your nuggets and chips really count as a having a Chinese 😂

He could have had the real thing for a lot less calories than wants on that plate. Who really needs bread, rice and potatoes all in one meal???

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I want to say something a bit strange but its confused me! Harry often uses the before and after photo of him on his prom night, given that he is 22 and his birthday is May, that wouldve been 6 years ago in June or July (2013) of when he would have left school and had his leavers prom etc, however I have just been having a nosey on his old account and whats occured to me is that if you notice in the prom photos, Harry seems to have braces on his teeth (keep in mind the date is supposed to be June/July 2013) but looking at his old photos dating back to early 2013 or even October 2012, I found photos of him showing his teeth looking straight (supposedly after having braces) , if you dont understand the point i'm trying to make it doesnt make sense that it looks like he had already stopped wearing braces in the photos dated October 2012 and January 2013 but his infamous photo of him at the prom (before and after photo) would have supposedly been taken June or July 2013 and hes got braces when also supposedly he would have had them off for ages by then 🤔 is this proving that hes also been lying about the photo as such?
I love posts like this. Just proves what a liar he is.

• Heart

Itsadogslife

My binge eating since starting SW is horrific. I’m now much heavier than before I even first started SW. I’ve slowly and finally stepped away after dipping in and out and now I’ve started calorie counting. I’ve got a long ‘recovery’ road a head of me but the freedom of being able to add olive oil to salads and eat a full fat yoghurt is ridiculous. I now also don’t crave sugar anywhere near as much as I did because I’m having nicer meals that keep me satisfied instead of plain salad, plain meat and a few new potatoes. If I want to add a cooking sauce or, let’s say coleslaw/ mayo to my salad. I can without having to syn the fucker. The general rule for syns is 20 cal is 1 syn if there’s no free element (like chocolate). So I can only eat one kit kat a day in my syns but can eat 25 apples coz they’re free?
Spot on ✅. I too found SW incredibly flawed. “Free” food? There is no such thing. Bananas are approx 110 calories. How are they “free”? Load of nonsense. The only “diet” that works isn’t a diet, it’s a lifestyle change - calorie monitoring to ensure a deficit and as much movement a possible. My mum is diabetic and joined SW. She was told Mullerlights are “free” - they were then - and she could eat as many as she liked! Mum pointed out that Mullerlights are full of sugar and not suitable for diabetics. The SW lady said “oh, we don’t worry about sugar on Slimming World!!!”. Errrrr? Read anything by top dieticians and they say sugar is the enemy, NOT fat or carbs. I think SW does work initially, you see big losses, but then people plateau and pile it all back on again, and more. That’s also why I really question why these big SW Insta accounts put themselves out there so publicly. Brag central and “look at me!” when they are losing and then the embarrassment of having to explain to your zillion of followers why you’ve fallen off the “plan” and are bigger than ever.

Lurkerlurker2019

Chatty Member
inCollage_20191028_202239645.jpg

This is by husband and what an ACTUAL 8 stone weight loss looks. Harry is an insult to anyone who is actively trying to lose weight to better their health and live a healthier life.

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Surely if he had a membership before when he “lost 8stone” (LOL) he’d “be at target” again soon, then he wouldn’t have to pay the membership?? 🤔 so why would u start again.. coz he talks out of his arse that’s why! He never reached any targets & got his loss stickers off eBay the scammy little c*nt.

Snoop D O Double G

Exactly this! I overindulged a lot over Christmas and the two weeks leading up to it... and only gained 3lbs. I know we all gain and lose at different rates but anything over 7lb is just obscene!

giveover

I get it for easiness sake, but surely JD and Spicentice etc. can all be easily substituted by good old standard herbs and spices from the supermarket? Google it and get involved! I never buy shite fajita spice or similar since i have bought all the basics - no need to spend the big bucks! And so much nicer and always syn/point free.
Ps. Harry is a dick. I don't personally give any business to companies who use z list or even worse than to promote themselves. If you're that good, you don't need to!

Snoop D O Double G

I used to follow Mr Daddy Wright when he would show his bag of food for work and he hugely overeats, whether on plan or not. I stopped following because I found it quite unpleasant. It was beyond sustenance and eating for greed. It was things like overnight oats with berries for breakfast, 2 cans of fizzy drink, 2 packs of crisps, 8 pieces of fruit, a tin of spaghetti hoops or beans, hot chocolate, 2 hi fi bars, pack of chicken slices, 2 muller lights. He doesn't show it anymore but his wife is a consultant so maybe she doesn't like it.
I stopped following after he was defending having a full pack of bacon in one meal! Just because it’s ‘free’ doesn’t mean you can stuff it all down yer gob 😳

• Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Less of the body shaming maybe. Some men are a size XS there's nothing wrong with that.
If men are naturally that way that is a different matter but forcing yourself to be that way is completely different and signifies problems but that is just my opinion

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
New book.... new start.... new mindset...... bollocks..... he's still doing the plan 'his way'..... whatever brown bread..... very little or no speed.... greedy bastard portions and more than likely re-cycling his old pics....... why no pics of the weight loss in his actual brand spanking new shiny book he was showing off last week ? !!

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
See he’s put restrictions on who can comment on his posts now. Little arse wipe is posting ad after ad with his JD shite, but you can’t even post to ask something or whatever about it you’ve just to be ‘influenced’, buy it, be grateful and shut the fuck up. Arse hole.

3rd lot of antibiotics in a month....

Didn’t seem that ill over Xmas when he was chucking the alcohol down his scrawny neck
he’s likely counting the courses of antibiotics the way he did the weight he didn’t lose.
1 + 1 is 8 stones and 1 box of antibiotics and constant drunk and Christmas coke face equals 3 lots of antibiotics 🥱

• Haha