Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
I had a lot of people who support him send me abuse, I should have reported them aswell but I didn’t. But never mind, I never used any hate speech or anything at any point. I was just pointing out the obvious.
I would a million percent put them on full blast for their abuse, either on Instagram, or here, so sick of him and them facing no consequences for their behaviour 😡

Commendable!! 👏🏼👏🏼
if I was in his position I would shut all these comments down by showing evidence from my book. That’s literally all it takes! He obviously loves the attention it brings, negative or not.
He wont do that because be cant!

Reactions: 6

C7836

I know this isn’t really related to Harold, but I don’t understand how so many accounts have had these huge gains over Christmas? The most I saw was 2 stone in three weeks (think that was Mr Daddy Wright)! I gained three pounds over the Christmas period. What on Earth are these people consuming to cause so much water retention?
I have wondered the same! Largest I seen is 26lb in 3weeks!! I don’t know how that’s even possible?
Must have just ate a full cheese board with a side of Nutella jar a day!

I have no issue with him being straight or gay, I’m gay myself, I was just saying I thought he was, I wasn’t slating him for it 🙄 I was just taken back when
I saw girlfriend

Can’t see the issue with me just saying that to be honest 😏
Actually neither can I ... it wasn’t like you were being rude or homophobic you were just stating you thought he was gay ... think people have been a little bit over sensitive on the issue

Whales post tho 😂😂😂😂😂

Long time lurker/enjoyer of these threads on Hazza... just throwing this out there but does he actually even have a driving license?!?! I don’t have his private account so idk about his posts on there but he’s always in the passenger seat of the Merc even on the last pic with his nan!!! Unless they have had it converted to left hand drive 🤣
Hes probably just sat in it while hes dads getting his own icecream.

Last edited:
  • Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Just come across this one - what’s the deal about the 8 stone not being real? Been browsing his insta and it baffles me how his food is diet food!?
Fuck me, where to start...

He claims to have lost 8 stone, whores the fuck out of slimming world, has absolutely no proof of any weight loss, see attached photos... claims 5 stone between the 2 photos, it's clearly bollocks, and see the picture of the larger guy, thats his brother whom he uses his clothes to make him look like he's lost weight.

he hasnt.

he's a regular reader of tattle, Hi Harold 😘

Attachments

• Wow

Banana&custard

Fuckin hell wasnt he just.......how the mighty have fallen, but bet he’s there in spirit in his spray on skinny suit and Gucci accessories, whilst eating cat shit curry ......wouldn’t surprise me if he took fake photos to share, maybe doctoring his old cruise photos lol, I expect to see him raising a glass to his SW buddies when really he’s seething .....either that or he’ll blame not being there on getting prepped for his holiday
He was an absolute twat there last year. Literally waltzed around like he was something special!

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
I don't think Trev nor Shirl knew they had accounts. Little lad there thought he was going to make his millions by being instafamous. I hereby crown him the king of yellow dinners.

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I find it odd that for someone with 220,000 followers he gets less than 1% like any of his posts
It's not odd when most of his followers are ghost profiles 😂

my moneys on Whale - he’s actually lost weight🤣
Mr. Whale is an absolute gent, there are so many decent profiles out there, I think what people get sucked into with harold is they see the follower number and see the shit he posts and think thats the way to be....

TommyTBFC

He’s obviously trying to make out he’s getting another car. Anyone with half a brain will realise that due to the size of engine, make of car, fact he’s under 25 and only been driving for a minimum of 5 years, he’s unlikely to be able to afford the insurance of the first vehicle as (as far as I know) he’s working part time & most likely on minimum wage, never mind affording a second merc. It’s clearly something to do with his parents. Nothing wrong with that. When I was that age I was on my dads insurance etc but when he’s making it out it’s his, that’s wrong.

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
He never used to bother synning the hoops at one point, or the muller lights
He is one of those who refuses changes when the value increases but I bet he’s happy to use the lower values when they decrease 🙄 Picks the parts of the plan that suits him. Many people do that, I’ve come off a lot of the unofficial SW FB groups as it’s full of Karen’s who bend the plan to suit them and shot you down when you try to offer correct information.