Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
He won’t post a weigh in if he’s been in London surely, if he does it’ll prob be a 5lb+ gain but he was ‘making memories’ and he will ‘take that and run’ 😂
He will draw the line and get back on plan. Works for him. Jd seasoning and prinny prat merch to the rescue!

Reactions: 7

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
He has a habit of blocking people who like comments made by those who don't appreciate his cooking lol or if you even follow certain accounts he blocked people. So chances are you have done zero
I got blocked asking why he was never nominated for Man of the the Year. That’s it!

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Forgot about this idiot until I caught up on this post, I’ve never commented on any of his posts yet the greasy little cunt has blocked me?! What’s that about.
Greasy little cunt
Hahahahahahaha

Wish this could be the next thread title

• Haha

Sassysaurus

Saw that the “thefoodieslimmer” posted Harold on his “recommended to follow” story this morning. Shame that somebody who actually is a true inspiration can be so deceived.
I don't like Charles... I messaged him once and his response was really rude🤷‍♀️

• Wow

Truthseeker

VIP Member
This 😂 he always says ‘XS skinnies on today’ or ‘XS jumper’. It’s ridiculous just because you can squeeze yourself into a small size doesn’t mean you should 😂 I was so bad for this when I was younger, refusing to buy anything over a size 8 because I hated the thought of being a size 10 😂😂 looking back all my clothes were ill fitting and I looked silly. What id do to be that size again 😂
I find him quite intriguing for a supposed man. My husband gets approached a lot by slight lads asking him how they can get bigger because they are only small and they say they hate it because it isn't manly. He helps them work out an exercise plan with weights etc and advises them on diet. When they move up a size in clothes they think it's great and say they feel a lot happier and these lads are sort of small to medium before they start not xtra small. I picked a xtra small mens top up and I thought it was a boys. Having said that I do believe Harold's proper size is small not extra small judging by how they fit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Does seem strange that he’s so inactive on his Instagram. I don’t feel as though a few hundred comments would have bothered him when he has such a large following. I didn’t realise he was still actively commenting on his friends insta accounts. Maybe he’s just waiting for all this to blow over, hoping it’ll all be forgotten about.
or he’s trying to buy someone’s slimming world history 😂😂
I honestly think he's trying to source the old style book, stickers, and certificates that would've been around at the time of his alleged 8st loss. He was called out a few months back by C2B when he showed up with pristeen new style stickers, and a new pristeen book 'proving' his losses. He deleted the post sharpish once he got wind of being called out 🤣

• Wow

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Princess planning was talking about her bread and mentioned how SOME sw’ers don’t use the correct one and that you should. I smell a fall out with hazza!

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Where’s he disappeared to this time? Missing my beige meals that I can’t weight to replicate to lose 7lbs this week at weigh in! Or more likely gain
He's on a posting ban (I imagine) again, or he's living his beige,sorry, best life....

He bores me a bit now to be honest....

Eyeswideopen19

Also I think that Slimming World really is very restrictive so when these slimmers fall off the wagon over the holidays they go absolutely mad, eating everything they're not "allowed" to eat on SW. As the person above said, SW encourages disordered and restrictive eating. I remember myself as soon as I decided I was "off plan" I'd gorge on all the forbidden foods, even when I wasn't hungry, because it felt liberating to actually eat the things I wanted.
Absolutely couldn’t have put it better myself.
it caused me to have a binge and restrict mentality with food.
now calorie counting with a sensible amount of calories, didn’t count all through December and only gained 2lb and I’m a BIG lady

elloelloello

VIP Member
I honestly think he thought it had all died down now, my guess is Tattle was upsetting him (it got pretty savage on her at one point) was so upset that his parents made him take a break from SM, his thread went quiet on here for a bit, now hes back and so is the thread with a vengence!! This isn't going to go away, the ONLY way he could fix this is if he came clean and was honest about his weightloss, losing 2/3 stone is still a huge acheivement, he needs to just own it.

Poppyg77

Ebay sell certificates so I'm surprised he hasn't bought any.
I’m sure he posted a picture at the beginning of the year with some certificates and some one noticed it was the old style certificates. I’m sure it was carby to barbie called him out on it