Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
Okay so I’m lying🤷🏼‍♀️ Even though I personally know Harry. I have him on his other Instagram and snap where he shares a lot more. Trust me. He doesn’t live at his mum and dads anymore.
I couldn’t give a 💩 if he does or not 🤣 I’m more concerned about why he lies about his weight losses and encourages vulnerable people to eat beige food to ‘lose weight’

Well all I'll say is that the people I know who can drink vodka and shots all day/night till 5am in the morning... then DRIVE and go to work at 8.30am, are the ones on the party powder.. You'd have to follow him around 24/7 to be sure he wasn't sniffing. And losing and gaining big tends to go with it too. We're not just looking at a pic to make these assumptions. We can only go by the bragging stories he's put out there himself, filming himself when he's clearly off his skinny-fat tits.
Shame the police haven’t caught him. No one likes a drink/drug driver

Reactions: 8

swimming

VIP Member
ive had a look through that harryyy123 profile, he's clearly forgotten its up there, and that its an open profile. is there absolutely nothing that can be done in terms of stitching this little bullshitter up in terms of using the SW name plus telling such huge fibs about losing 8 stone?? I can't believe he's getting away with it STILL.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why are people so blind to this little bastard? He does not eat SW friendly food, are they taking the piss.?? Harold should prove himself that he lost 8 stone as he is selling a lie to over 200k people by just posting all the shit he does, all to stroke his own ego..And she's wrong as there is evidence he's a liar as he's very inconsistent with his lies. People are so thick these days it's rather concerning.

Angel155

Jeeezzzeeeee naughty Soflora 🙅🏽‍♀️ following on from the lady that said she was reporting bot accounts whilst little one sleeps... I’ve just done some too and I had no idea how packed out with bots she really is!! Literally thousands of accounts who only follow her 🤣 or her and bugboy. Let’s make it our mission to help rid the bots 🤖👏🤣 xx
You on the wrong thread? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Moomoo

Crafty twat. Doesn't stop people giving him a little mention with a tag on their own posts and under pages like JD Seasoning etc. He doesn't have the same control there although personally I wouldn't waste precious seconds giving him a mention on there any more He's boring and he no longer has the same manipulative powers that he did have as people slowly but surely one by one are cottoning on to the fact that the lanky streak of piss is a fraud
I think it needs to be a continuous thing though cos new people join slimming world every day and will be completely unaware of the damaging effect his content will have on them!
I’m personally not gonna stop until the lying little cretin deletes his account or everyone is aware of how vile and full of shit he is! 💪🏼

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
I’m baffled - people won’t mention his sexuality (let’s be clear it was merely mentioned, not criticised in any way shape or form) yet you will openly criticise his body shape, facial features, body parts, his morals, personality, words and actions - INCLUDING those around him such as innocent grandparents who have no way to defend themselves yet you jump down the throat of others who will discuss his personal life.
Don’t pretend you have morals or a conscience because you don’t - it’s a load of cop, either go all in or quit the bullying full stop.
A bully is a bully regardless of what parts they leave out or defend, you have already gone past the point of defend your behaviour or anyone else’s with comments such as ‘it isn’t relevant’ - THATS THE WHOLE POINT! None of these comments previously are relevant, it’s almost ironic!

p.s I openly admit I enjoy this site and it’s comments, I am ashamed to even admit that BUT I’ll also openly admit that I’m on a one way path to hell - come join me and stop the facade, trust me, you’ll feel miles better dancing with the devil 😈
Have to say I agree with all of this. I used to be part of another gossip site (GuruGossip) and I eventually quit posting because of the policing and over-moderation. I don’t think it’s up to anyone here to scold someone for bringing it up when literally everything else about him and his life seems to be fair game?

I see it on other people’s threads too (mostly the guru section) where someone’s appearance will be absolutely ripped apart, but as soon as you mention their body size or the dreaded words ‘fat’ or ‘skinny’ then apparently you’ve gone too far. It just makes no sense to me.

• Heart

elloelloello

VIP Member
Right, let's fucking move on.
Nobody called twatard a kiddy fidler.
Let's get back to bitching about his fake Gucci belt and his food that is dryer than my grandma's minge x
Why are people still talking about it!! 😂😂😂

How many apple sourz do we reckon Harry will down over the festive period?

• Haha

Eddypeter

VIP Member
I can’t deal with the fact he’s blatantly lying his arse off about the 8 stone and getting away with it!! He’s doing my head in 😤😤

Crisplover

These 'big Instagramers' post these pics if who cares what people think... Clearly he does or he wouldn't need to post that pic.

At the end of the day mate, you have an open public page where you post food/life whatever.. that means the public are entitled to an opinion.. like everyone does in real life. Oh like her/him, I don't him/her, I like her dress, I like his outfit. To me those comments are just opinions, not bullying. If you don't like it. Don't read it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7