Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moomoo

Bet he's with Mummy and Daddy and they've paid too !
My husband has paid for us to go on holiday before, I have paid for us to go on holiday before and my parents have paid for us to go on holiday before.

There are many, many, MANY things that make this guy a colossal wanker but his parents paying for a holiday isn’t a huge one I don’t think...

Reactions: 8

Imnotahero

Thanks guys!

As I say I made a judgement and no homophobic slurs were made....

Surely that brown sludge “pie” is far worse than asking if someone was gay 🤭

elloelloello

VIP Member
Its probably harry himself trying to cause trouble. I wouldn't put it past him 🙄
Yep, like when him and Josh Clark tried to derail the thread, well it worked so well done Hazza!

Hope the heads not to sore after all them sourzzzzz last night

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Anyone else think slimmingworldboy is another tit that is just trying to be another prickard? Only came across him by accident but you can tell everything he does is for the gram. Maybe he will start rolling his grandad out for photos soon
At least unlike Prickard he's lost shed loads of weight which is very commendable. He's gone for a very eccentric look since losing his weight but each to their own. I think he should change his account name because he's looking a bit old to be calling himself a boy these days, just my opinion.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Exactly! No one gives a fuck whether he's gay or straight, this is a discussion forum and the amount of shit I've seen on this website including people calling other people's babies fat, that they want to beat the shit out of people just to name a few. I really don't see what the fucking issue is with wondering whether someone's gay or straight 🙄 give me a fucking break.
And yeah, he's 100% gay, does anyone give a fuck? Nah, it's just a fact!
Some of the comments on here regarding peoples kids sicken me which is why I avoid any threads where it is happening. It's the lowest of low bringing innocent children in to debates about adults and it's happening too often. And on that note it is good night from me, happy rattling folk

Gunt

Hate the word nonce, definitely means child sex offender where I'm from, I've never heard it mean anything else. It's an awful insult.

I rest my case.
Who can go out till 05.30am and not be taking drugs and still drive to work at 05.30?

let me tell you, I have been there myself and that ain’t just drink.. thats some of the nose tickling powder.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Yeah it does, but why in such massive quantities like you’ve just said yourself? I’ve seen a couple of them put on 28/35/20 pounds over just a few weeks. How?!

Slimming world love people like her to keep them in business 🤣
They restrict so much that their bodies are starved. So when they “let go” or “come off plan” their starving bodies are clinging to the intake causing them to gain big water weight etc. They’re so disordered they make my eating disordered ass look normal.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Lolllll Harry’s army ripping Someone to shreds just for asking how many calls were in that pile of Vomit! 🤦‍♀️

Cals*
Don’t see anything wrong with asking that, so i could eat a pile of potatoes and beans for breakfast, lunch and dinner and no one could question it because it’s free on sw? Don’t think the point of sw is to use free food as an excuse to over eat 😂

They are being so vile and nasty! ‘Harry doesn’t follow calorie counting, I suggest you don’t follow this page and go follow people who count calories, ta ra’

Any need for that rudeness? His army of skets and defensive old women! Cunts!
Yeah calling him out for being ‘rude’ and they are being absolute bitches 😂 oh the irony... Imagine getting triggered by someone asking Harry Pickard how many calories are in his omelette!

• Haha

imjustnosey

A pathetic little boy who used to take pics of the food served in his job (which he hasn’t got anymore) and claimed them to be his own. 8st loss? What a crock of shit! I’d like to mash up all his beige food into a phallus and ram it down his throat, but then, if it’s seasoned with JD seasonings he’d probably love it!

• Haha

Itsadogslife

He's only a "big account" because he paid for his followers.

I've lost more weight than harold and his mate danielle, but I have like 150 followers, maybe I should buy some?

the sooner people open their eyes to the lying little runt, the better.
Me too, I’ve lost more in 6 months than Danielle has in 3 years, yet she’s got 240,000 followers who all thinks she’s some dieting guru. Harold has no evidence he’s lost 8st; Danielle did lose 4st and had the certificate, but she has put 1.5 stones back on again and has failed to mention it. Still plugging ads constantly like all the other begs on there.