Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TommyTBFC

also, he puts his nan out there and he knows people don't like him, so that is on his shoulders.. the poor old goat probably thinks instagram is getting a telegram delivered instantly....same as his dad... trev has no clue that he is on instagram....
if you reckon that Pickard is putting his Nan on insta & she’s innocent in all this, what’s the problem you have against her personally? As in editing her face onto pictures & the bad things you have said about her? In my opinion you have crossed the line several times with her. Keep the thread about him. Not his family, they’re innocent, if you like the fact he’s pimping them out of not

Reactions: 9

Snarkypants

VIP Member
I reckon he's been trying to get his hands on the old style book, stickers, and certificates he would've had at the time of his '8st' loss, to 'prove' the haters wrong 😂

• Haha

OffPlanForLife

Also I think that Slimming World really is very restrictive so when these slimmers fall off the wagon over the holidays they go absolutely mad, eating everything they're not "allowed" to eat on SW. As the person above said, SW encourages disordered and restrictive eating. I remember myself as soon as I decided I was "off plan" I'd gorge on all the forbidden foods, even when I wasn't hungry, because it felt liberating to actually eat the things I wanted.

C7836

It’s shocking that Slimming World are actually posting him in their page as an advertisement and not even checking their records to see if they’ve actually lost weight with them.
When I see that they’ve just given shitty responses and how they treat small businesses it really puts me off going to group and giving them my money!!
Anyone see Harry’s breakfast post yesterday? Howcome his outdoor posts have the sun shining and green trees in January!?!🙄reposts??

Instalol

I had a lot of people who support him send me abuse, I should have reported them aswell but I didn’t. But never mind, I never used any hate speech or anything at any point. I was just pointing out the obvious.
You actually made my day ..and you were a lot more polite than I would of been 🤣🤣🤣

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
It’s all absolute BOLLOCKS and should be abolished.

(I have a very personal hatred for SW after I developed a full blown ED during attendance, which I’m still suffering with now)

• Sad
  • Heart

C7836

Reading her stories earlier Instagram removed the post. I should think the conniving little shit called on his deluded army to report it.
I had a lot of people who support him send me abuse, I should have reported them aswell but I didn’t. But never mind, I never used any hate speech or anything at any point. I was just pointing out the obvious.

C7836

I think it’s important that if you are going to throw accusations at someone then have evidence to back it up.
We all know Harry is a bare faced liar. It’s been proven over and over.
but calling someone a Coke head and a nonce is just trolling. Trying to start a rumour mill.

• Heart

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Long time lurker/enjoyer of these threads on Hazza... just throwing this out there but does he actually even have a driving license?!?! I don’t have his private account so idk about his posts on there but he’s always in the passenger seat of the Merc even on the last pic with his nan!!! Unless they have had it converted to left hand drive 🤣
If he's using selfie mode it'll flip the picture so it looks like he's sat in the passenger seat.

Now I'm off to slap myself for defending him 😂

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Actually neither can I ... it wasn’t like you were being rude or homophobic you were just stating you thought he was gay ... think people have been a little bit over sensitive on the issue
Agree. Was fine for people to go in on his nan and when I said that was out of order since she didn’t ask to be on Instagram was told his nan was fair game. Double standards to the max on this thread

Divinechat

Ebay sell certificates so I'm surprised he hasn't bought any.
He did , about a year ago he posted certificates which were clearly brand new claiming they were from years ago. Turns out they were new type certificates which wernt even being given out by sw when he gclaims he got them. The post was swiftly removed when people started calling him out on it.

• Haha
  • Wow

elloelloello

VIP Member
Literally so many of you have the screenshots just fucking post them!

or send them to me and I'll do it for ya

• Heart

Poppyg77

You have come on here to say this twice but never respond when people ask you questions about it.. And you also called him that word which I won’t mention again cause the thread will go bonkers 🙈
Its probably harry himself trying to cause trouble. I wouldn't put it past him 🙄

Reactions: 8