Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nevermind that trembling orange prick, what I want to know is, WHO THE duck WEARS A FEZ TO A WEDDING RECEPTION?

He’s one of my favourite ones to mon about though 😂 Id have to find someone new and I think he’s the only male (other than FoD) I follow and criticise 😂
how dare you not follow me 😯😋

View attachment 35310

Ffs JD Seasonings, his mahoooosive Brillo pad head will be even bigger now you’re sharing his non-sw plan meal - at least he had peas on it I suppose 😂
I've took a stand against these... until they stop promoting this lying little precum stain, I will not point another penny in their direction.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been looking at this all day... and I've finally figured it out.... someone was missing!

don't worry tho, I've reunited the pickards... I'm like davina mccall on long lost family 😂

you may not exist to harold, but we know you exist unknown pickard ❤
Screenshot_20190825-004527_Chrome.jpg
20190825_004636.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
nevermind that trembling orange prick, what I want to know is, WHO THE duck WEARS A FEZ TO A WEDDING RECEPTION?

how dare you not follow me 😯😋

I've took a stand against these... until they stop promoting this lying little precum stain, I will not point another penny in their direction.
That’s not a fez..

It’s the back of Paddington hat 😂

1F672BB2-9585-4DCC-B3DC-7C13A0B1D2C4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sobbing uncontrollably in work...ah jaysus, this site will be the end of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys he’s been on the apple sourzzzz shotsss again 😆😆😆

Why have she just stuck a CC in the middle of the bag. There are some fab fakes out there so why do that 😂
Where’s the bag I can’t see it anywhere?

Reactions: 1
I find his attitude to his brother so so so bizarre.
I guess he might just ask to be left out of social media? Am I hoping for too much

Reactions: 3
Also don’t get me wrong. I like a drink, and dread to think how much money I’ve spent on red stripe over the years, but his attitude to proper binge drinking is terrifying and all that is wrong with British drinking culture.
Its really really problematic behaviour, you don’t need to be dependent on alcohol to have a problem with it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.