Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EC63D6A8-6A7F-4B03-AE7F-540FC694CA50.jpeg

His mums boots are fecking hideous πŸ˜‚ Is that a Gucci belt I spy??? That plus the Brillo pad hair make for a lot of comments.......

7CF6CF64-78CF-477C-A84D-915EB23C52A1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 35220
His mums boots are fecking hideous πŸ˜‚ Is that a Gucci belt I spy??? That plus the Brillo pad hair make for a lot of comments.......

View attachment 35221
Sadly I have to agree with you about the Mum's outfit. It isn't exactly a summer outfit either.

Yep looks like the gucci belt has come out for a good airing and those smelly old boots he is wearing do not go with the suit, he'd have been better off in the black shoes he wore in the week.

Sorry shoes not boots, I thought they was those horrible boots he's always got on. Colours all wrong

Reactions: 5
SOZ BUT WHERE IS HIS BROTHER

Obvs doesn’t fit with his SW persona
The poor lad is never included, not seen him ever other than the cruise photo.

Sorry for changing the subject and this is no disrespect to Mrs P but every time I look at her today's outfit, for some bizarre reason Paddington bear keeps popping in to my head πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is his head so freakishly large?

It's at least 6 inches higher than a normal one, and that's before you include the Brillo pad.

1566661797695.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally liked that comment about the beige food and got instantly blocked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ his block list has to be bigger than his following atm πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally liked that comment about the beige food and got instantly blocked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ his block list has to be bigger than his following atm πŸ˜‚
If I got blocked I would be gutted. He is Insta gold for me πŸ˜‚. He is such a fucktard it’s beyond belief. I think that Pa Prickard should change his Insta name to Geppetto cos let’s be fair his son his an effing liar πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine your hair line receding at 22.... Give it a few years and the lad will be resembling Donald Trump and probably wanting to build a wall round Yorkshire too 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think his Dad is looking really good πŸ˜‰
His Mum will be bloody sweltering in that get up if they've had the heat we have .... And those red boots are just wrong ! The dress is actually ok - if it had no sleeves and she'd worn some summery sandals or something ( it's Gok here btw 🀣)

As for prickard himself - I literally have no words πŸ˜”

Reactions: 8
His Mum will be bloody sweltering in that get up if they've had the heat we have .... And those red boots are just wrong ! The dress is actually ok - if it had no sleeves and she'd worn some summery sandals or something ( it's Gok here btw 🀣)

I think the extra long sleeves are to cover her prosthetic arm

No excuse for the hat and red hoof boots though Mummy Prickard! What would Trinny and Susanna say

Reactions: 2

I like the boots but not with the dress in the middle of August and a fascinator and sandals would of been much better.... Did you see Harold had hashtagged Hugo Boss on the pic .... Assume that's where his suit is from !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I think the extra long sleeves are to cover her prosthetic arm

No excuse for the hat and red hoof boots though Mummy Prickard! What would Trinny and Susanna say
Oh , I wasn't aware of that πŸ€” I don't really know much about his family. Only ever dipped in and out as he's too annoying

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.