Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to when he was going to open his own restaurant?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What happened to when he was going to open his own restaurant?
He never had any intention of buying a cafe or whatever it was. It was all talk as per usual which is why it was taken with a pinch of salt by most

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg the Paddington pic had me howling. Sorry Mrs P (not her fault her son is .... well Harry)

Makes me laugh his pics ... I.e fish finger sandwich and chips...’ tastes like the real deal’

Last time I checked you don’t need to add JD seasoning to make a fish finger sandwich.
Fish fingers + bread = that is the real deal! He’s so far up his own backside he believes his own hype.

Reactions: 13
Just been catching up, I have literally howled with laughter throughout this thread
Ladies and Gents of Tattle 👏🏻👏🏻 thank you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg the Paddington pic had me howling. Sorry Mrs P (not her fault her son is .... well Harry)

Makes me laugh his pics ... I.e fish finger sandwich and chips...’ tastes like the real deal’

Last time I checked you don’t need to add JD seasoning to make a fish finger sandwich.
Fish fingers + bread = that is the real deal! He’s so far up his own backside he believes his own hype.
Tastes like the real deal 😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahha love island ... he’d keep his gucci belt on over his sexy syn free Speedos. Big JD on the arse cheeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like he’s using the correct cheese for once, compared to previous pictures of his hideous omelettes

Also about 800cals on breakfast? A whole can of beans really??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.