Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone buy that boy another suit! Never mind skin removal surgery I’ll happily donate to a go fund me so he stops wearing that tit grey thing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When did he make this!? Must be at least a few months ago
I think froyoandfrylight made something like this around the same time and remember thinking he copied her.
Just had a scroll through his feed and he posted it in Feb this year.

A few thoughts after that trip into the life of Harry.

1. His food was giving me the heave. I know we joke all the time about it being beige but when you see it all together.:sick:

2. How did I miss this picture? I mean FFS did he actually take a picture of himself in the dentist chair? Pretending like he isn't taking a photo of himself and looking sad! He's not even being subtle about it as you can see the dentist or the dental nurses foot beside him.
That's just a whole new level of cringe for me.
HP.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think froyoandfrylight made something like this around the same time and remember thinking he copied her.

1. His food was giving me the heave. I know we joke all the time about it being beige but when you see it all together.:sick:

2. How did I miss this picture? I mean FFS did he actually take a picture of himself in the dentist chair? Pretending like he isn't taking a photo of himself and looking sad! He's not even been subtle about it as you can see the dentist or the dental nurses foot beside him.
View attachment 35392
Bet he even got he Dentist’s assistant to take the pic. If hazard had took it himself he’d have posed more to get a chiselled jawline 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The feet (and legs) are out - yeah mate, we get it, you do duck all with your time and can enjoy the afternoon sunbathing (along with half of the country today) 🤦🏻‍♀️ Urgh, the toes 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The cheesy toes are out guys. Who's betting the fox tan and dark fruits arent far away either?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am not surprised. Getting in tit faced at 4am and then DRIVING to work for 6am and serving people their breakfasts !! Imagine the state of him ... I bet he just oozed vodka aroma !!
Did he get sacked? Sorry if this has already been mentioned but not been on here for a while and don't follow him on insta as blocked him and his beige plates

Reactions: 2
New to this thread on prickhard When I started following he was saying he had lost around 4 stone..... now he’s saying 8???? Wtf! Clearly bullshit he looks no different and has only lost puppy fat! He’s so annoying, more off plan than on not a good front for Sw so I do hope they have had words. I know this has probably been said before but wanted to comment so I get future updates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

2. How did I miss this picture? I mean FFS did he actually take a picture of himself in the dentist chair? Pretending like he isn't taking a photo of himself and looking sad! He's not even being subtle about it as you can see the dentist or the dental nurses foot beside him.
View attachment 35392
Who posts this bleeping tit

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.