Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the extra long sleeves are to cover her prosthetic arm

No excuse for the hat and red hoof boots though Mummy Prickard! What would Trinny and Susanna say
She's been photographed in some nice floaty summery things in the past with long sleeves. That get up wasn't summery by any stretch of the imagination. It would have been okay for a autumn wedding

OMG what a mess! The trousers don't fit him properly and worse still he's wearing no socks, not good etiquette if he's going in to the toffs enclosure although I suspect he will be in with the ordinary Joe Bloggs. I suspect there will be a few hooray Henrys having a snigger at his expense today and a few sneaky photos taken while he's not looking for their facebooks tonight.

Prossseco Harold? I used to have champagne when I went to Cheltenham or Newbury 😉

View attachment 34603
Oh that knock-off chanel bag 🤮

Reactions: 4
Imagine your hair line receding at 22.... Give it a few years and the lad will be resembling Donald Trump and probably wanting to build a wall round Yorkshire too 😴
He’ll do a towers and set up a go fund me so his fans can pay for his hair transplant before it gets to that stage. Or maybe he’ll find it by selling that fabulous Range Rover he owns or the new Mercedes he’s buying with aaaaalll his own money ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Big head pretty much sums him up, if the cap fits
I like the boots but not with the dress in the middle of August and a fascinator and sandals would of been much better.... Did you see Harold had hashtagged Hugo Boss on the pic .... Assume that's where his suit is from !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
he might be stealth boasting about the Hugo Boss suit but a pound to a pinch of shite it was from the Hugo Boss outlet store in York outlet ......didn’t hashtag that bit 😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I only dip in and out of the threads on pricktard. 2 questions:
1. Who/what is the GC referencing in the title?
2. How do we know SW had a word with him other then the silence and deletion of hashtags?

2. How do we know SW had a word with him other then the silence and deletion of hashtags?
GC is, I think, that Gemma Collins woman from TOWIE who followed him and then unfollowed him 😂
We don’t know that SW have said anything to him; just guessing really.

Reactions: 1
1. Gemma Collins

2. You don't have to be Einstein to see somebody has seriously clipped his wings and only SW could do that. As somebody said, he doesn't know what or how to post since his disappearance for a few days. He didn't give a tit what he posted prior to SW passing the complaints about him to their "PR team" which they didn't used to do Prickard has definitely been approached about his behaviour and rightly so

Reactions: 2
He's so subdued since The Disappearance and I love it. Hopefully he gives up altogether and deletes his account.

He's so subdued since The Disappearance and I love it. Hopefully he gives up altogether and deletes his account.
He’s one of my favourite ones to mon about though 😂 Id have to find someone new and I think he’s the only male (other than FoD) I follow and criticise 😂

I said the same thing about loving it. Somebody's finally slapped the little prick down. Can't wait to see His "on plan" offerings next week

GC is, I think, that Gemma Collins woman from TOWIE who followed him and then unfollowed him 😂
We don’t know that SW have said anything to him; just guessing really.
Oh god - she’s vile anyway! I’d be gutted if she followed me 😂
I’m glad they are finally doing something - social media is definitely their undoing - everyone is clocking onto the fact that they are one big con and you’ll end up bigger than you started

Oh god - she’s vile anyway! I’d be gutted if she followed me 😂
I’m glad they are finally doing something - social media is definitely their undoing - everyone is clocking onto the fact that they are one big con and you’ll end up bigger than you started
For some reason freak boy hero worships her. She followed him for a day then decided she didn't feel the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That video of him drinking shots with the manager of that place he goes to with his Nan - ffs, how old is he?? Let’s all drink shots and act like a bleep 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That video of him drinking shots with the manager of that place he goes to with his Nan - ffs, how old is he?? Let’s all drink shots and act like a bleep 🤦🏻‍♀️
So childish - also he's said a few times something about the 'triple gins'.. so what if he drinks triples why does he feel the need to tell everyone ? !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So childish - also he's said a few times something about the 'triple gins'.. so what if he drinks triples why does he feel the need to tell everyone ? !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It’s like he’s got to prove to people he can drink - there’s bound to be a hangover food binge tomorrow to laugh at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd got that sort of thing out of my system by the time I was 15. Grow up you silly little infant 🙄

It’s like he’s got to prove to people he can drink - there’s bound to be a hangover food binge tomorrow to laugh at 😂

#notsoslimmingworld

B98BB6B8-BD2B-4BF9-8065-34869CA84208.jpeg

Ffs JD Seasonings, his mahoooosive Brillo pad head will be even bigger now you’re sharing his non-sw plan meal - at least he had peas on it I suppose 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.