Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last couple of months and then some. No wonder he was bursting out of those trousers he went to the races in. I almost felt embarrassed for him
Off plan all his life more like - we all know he doesn't do it and never did. He piggy backed onto sw for a slice of the popularity pie and for some head pats

Reactions: 4
He boils my piss...so cocky ...the world owes him a favor...love how it’s all crumbling down around you Harold ..I’ll sit back and watch whilst eating my #slimmingworld meal 🤗🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He boils my piss...so cocky ...the world owes him a favor...love how it’s all crumbling down around you Harold ..I’ll sit back and watch whilst eating my #slimmingworld meal 🤗🤗
Yes and no matter how much he tries to make it look otherwise his insta world is slowly unravelling around him. No job, no Insta he'll have all the time in the world to live his best life sooner than he thinks. I just hope ma and pa Prickard have a bottomless money pit to fund him because they are going to need it.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think sw have had words look at all those hashtags 😂 although there’s a gap between the #backmonday one and all the SW ones 🤔
Even if they had, would Harry really pay it that much attention? He's probably been scared off a bit the last couple of weeks, but his arrogance has just got the Better of him and he's thought "oh duck it, what can they do".
Speaking of which. What can SW actually do? Would they be able to take legal action against him if he continues to use SW hashtags etc?

Reactions: 2
Jumped up rat. I seriously can’t stand him. He’s so arroagant and talks to his followers like rubbish!
What’s the deal with him and price and princess planning??

Reactions: 5
Even if they had, would Harry really pay it that much attention? He's probably been scared off a bit the last couple of weeks, but his arrogance has just got the Better of him and he's thought "oh duck it, what can they do".
Speaking of which. What can SW actually do? Would they be able to take legal action against him if he continues to use SW hashtags etc?
Well for starters they can report his account if they tell him they are disassociating with him and he continues to hashtag them. They have the power to get his account closed down if they really want to use it. Look what happens to that woman who put syns on her cafe menu. She faced a massive lawsuit if she didn't comply

Reactions: 3
A really strange thing happened the other day...I called him out (42 weeks ago to be precise) my insta message s showed it...he blocked me ...I went onto my messages to text a friend and my convo was there with prickard??? I clicked on it and it said “user not found”??? Strange!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Well for starters they can report his account if they tell him they are disassociating with him and he continues to hashtag them. They have the power to get his account closed down if they really want to use it. Look what happens to that woman who put syns on her cafe menu. She faced a massive lawsuit if she didn't comply
Yeah true, i remember that case actually. With Harold i wasn't sure if there is less they can do cause it's on the internet - That probably sounds daft I realise lol

Reactions: 1
Yeah true, i remember that case actually. With Harold i wasn't sure if there is less they can do cause it's on the internet - That probably sounds daft I realise lol
If they feel he is tarnishing their brand they can do a lot. Multi million pound company versus ex part time waiter and chav who still lives with his mum and dad. I know who my money would be on to come out on top 😉

Reactions: 6
If they feel he is tarnishing their brand they can do a lot. Multi million pound company versus ex part time waiter and chav who still lives with his mum and dad. I know who my money would be on to come out on top 😉
Would be an awful shame if someone reported him again to SW, explaining they didn't want to return to class because of the nasty things he's saying to other members.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.