Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will prob change his insta handle soon and become a “LiFeStyLe aNd FaSHiOn” account. He does have a Gucci belt after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just had a look through his profile and this is the only before and after pic I could find. Hardly looks like 8stone...
Hardly looks 8st because it isnt 8st! We all know he's the type of person who would've been plastering his awards and book all over social media, as and when he was hitting milestones, and when he got to target. He would've been nominated for awards, and getting slimmer of the week etc etc, so we wouldn't have heard the last of it. He's a liar. Hes lost 4st max in my opinion. And that's me being generous!

Reactions: 8
Bit strange that the king of the hashtags is suddenly down to one hashtag per post... definitely smells like SW have had a word with him about not hashtagging their brand name over all of his Instagram, especially on all those greasy takeaways he loves 🤢

Reactions: 3
I’ve been off grid for a while but had to log in to comment on this absolute arse and his current “3 day bender” tit. How he has 219k followers is beyond me! Never known anyone so up themselves than this absolute waste. I deffo think SW have had him about his lifestyle and the hashtags!

I don’t think sw have had words look at all those hashtags 😂 although there’s a gap between the #backmonday one and all the SW ones 🤔
It's an on plan meal (except for the beer) so he'll get away with that. You've only got to look at his posts since he returned from his week of no posting to see the massive change in his posting style. Also he used to post #notsoslimmmingworld on all of his pig outs, that's stopped. He's also removed a good few posts and he's changed hashtags on others. It's blindingly obvious in my eyes

He used to do a lot more hashtags than that

Reactions: 4
They're all so bleeping rude! No need for it, she was quite polite abou it
That’s true. One reply under it “lmaoo. Tell her right. You’ve had a week off plan. Shock horror.”
......A week off plan for the last couple of months right? :unsure:

Reactions: 10
That’s true. One reply under it “lmaoo. Tell her right. You’ve had a week off plan. Shock horror.”
......A week off plan for the last couple of months right? :unsure:
The last couple of months and then some. No wonder he was bursting out of those trousers he went to the races in. I almost felt embarrassed for him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.