Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just realised, he’s eating an extra amount of crap so he can put on two stones, lose it and claim to have lost #10stone

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve just realised, he’s eating an extra amount of crap so he can put on two stones, lose it and claim to have lost #10stone
And "keeping it real" of course.
Do you not realise he's a 22yr old living his best life ! He's got the rest of his life to (deal with clogged arteries, liver damage + high cholesterol) count syns 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ew his followers are proper bullies aren’t they? The way they e jumped on that one woman for her comment is so ridiculous like you do realise you’re defending a 22 year old man who posts pictures of food on IG? Not some poor defenceless child.

Christ, they only love Harry cos he validates and justifies their own needs to eat whatever they duck they want when they want. None of them have any self control and someone like Harry posting tit food makes them feel better about their own problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I feel more cringe reading the comments from his followers 🙄 than actually reading his posts and stories

Reactions: 13
I feel more cringe reading the comments from his followers 🙄 than actually reading his posts and stories
Same. You can just imagine them typing ‘ignore the haters Harry they’re just jealous you can lose all that weight and still enjoy yourself coz ya young and loving life gotta give yourself days off now and then’ with one hand whilst shoving a chocolate bar into their mouth with the other...

Reactions: 9
Same. You can just imagine them typing ‘ignore the haters Harry they’re just jealous you can lose all that weight and still enjoy yourself coz ya young and loving life gotta give yourself days off now and then’ with one hand whilst shoving a chocolate bar into their mouth with the other...
Where’s the comment all the replies are still on there but I didn’t catch the first comment?

Reactions: 1
If you go onto their accounts you will see that they are mostly women aged 30+ That are doing slimming world and post junk food, wine and their kids 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Where’s the comment all the replies are still on there but I didn’t catch the first comment?
A lady commented saying ‘I followed you because you posted lots of great meals on plan but now you just post junk food and beige meals all the time’ and everyone kicked off haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.